LivePerson is a transformational force in how brands and consumers communicate. With over 18,000 brands, including HSBC, Verizon, and Home Depot, we are on a mission to make life easier for people and brands everywhere through trusted Conversational AI. We believe in a future where conversations are the norm for getting your intentions fulfilled - whatever they are.
We are an innovative, intent-driven company that believes in building the future and we are looking for growth minded, unconventional thinkers, developers and builders to join the team.
You will thrive here if:
You can operate in a fast paced, dynamic environment
You nerd out about AI, how it can be applied, or how you can learn more about it (don’t worry we’ll help)
You believe data-led decision making is the norm
You see feedback or failure as motivation to learn and to grow
You relate to our core principles and want to work with experts in their respective fields
This Digital Strategist is a critical member of the Growth & Performance marketing team with ownership over the strategy and creation of integrated digital experience to generate awareness, leads, and conversion into viable business opportunities. This includes oversight over LivePerson’s holistic web presence and conversational experiences that are in support of an account-based sales and strategy — along with campaign or program specific experiences. The Digital Strategist will inject innovative thinking into a results-driven digital journey that connects content, design, assets, tactics and marketing technology.
In this role you will:
- Develop and execute on a strategic roadmap for LivePerson’s web presence and conversational experiences that are in support of an account-based sales and strategy.
- Own the development of end-to-end digital blueprints for integrated campaigns to deliver measurable results and are scalable across the organization
- Lead prioritization for dedicated working teams to deliver solutions and optimizations based on campaign and business metrics
- Collaborate with various internal teams to create and deliver best-in-class audience-based digital journeys
- Improve engagement, user experience, and conversion rates with a scalable AB testing framework
- Champion the team’s audience-first approach to digital that ensures segmentation is a core element in all programs and tactics
- Analyze digital experience performance data to develop insights and recommended actions to meet and exceed goals
Your qualifications are:
- Bachelor's degree and 8+ years experience in digital marketing, preferably in B2B SaaS
- Proven experience with digital marketing metrics, measurement tools, and optimization of marketing mix including content, social, programmatic ads, and SEO
- Experience developing digital creative briefs, business requirements, and strategic frameworks for programs, campaigns and content
- Extreme attention to detail coupled with thorough project management skills
- Exceptional verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Excellent prioritization skills, especially in a fast-paced, cross-functional environment with multiple projects and priorities that can change
Why you’ll love working here:
LivePerson was named to FastCompany’s World’s most innovative companies of 2020 list for the Artificial Intelligence category. We offer amazing colleagues along with opportunities to push your own limits to grow. We embrace invention and experimentation. Most importantly, you’ll have an ability to make an impact at work and at brands across the globe as we build the future with trusted Conversational AI together.
At LivePerson, people from diverse backgrounds come together to do their best work and be their authentic selves. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.