In a world where it’s never been harder for brands to capture and keep customers, experience is everything. An independent, global marketing agency, Ansira believes designing relevant, persuasive experiences for all the right moments is the only way to strengthen relationships, cultivate brand loyalists, and assure profitable growth. That’s why Ansira arms brands and their sales partners with solutions to make those experiences possible: strategy, performance marketing, loyalty marketing, martech consulting and integration, channel partner marketing, and local marketing activation. For more information, visit Ansira.com or LinkedIn.
As part of the Agile Product team, the role of the Associate Product Business Analyst requires collaboration, listening skills, clear written and verbal communication, and an attention to details. The Associate Product Analyst enjoys working collaboratively with Product Owners, engineers, other product analysts, QA analysts, and UX/UI designers. The Associate Product Analyst seeks to unearth user problems and needs, is comfortable with ambiguity and moving forward with imperfect information, excels at being a team player who is invested in a shared set of objectives to progress the goal of shipping a product that delights its users and customers.
What you will do:
- Act as primary work request “catcher” – receiving inbound requests, working with the team to triage, and converting to user stories or defects for backlog placement
- Serve as primary lead on researching and documenting requirements via User Stories and Epics
- Capture critical information from meetings and team discussions and possess the skills to summarize and simplify
- Act as the key point of contact for meeting follow-ups
- Learn and be able to provide deep knowledge of the product in order to understand how changes to the features and functionality may impact the greater solution
- Contribute as a member of a self-sustainable team
- Follow best practices across product teams, with participation and insight of other Business Analysts
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2+ years experience in Client/Account management capacity
- Experience with Ansira Edge channel engagement module a plus
- Experience with Agile software development values and principles a plus
- Experience with defining and documenting easy to understand requirements
- Adept at continuously breaking down a problem and communicating Use Cases
- Deep user empathy and strong user experience sensibilities
- Experience closely collaborating with engineers and designers as part of co-located or virtual teams
- Demonstrated ability to get things done in a rapidly changing environment
- Excellent communication skills and ability to adapt your communication style for the audience and an excellent listener
We are a culture of passionate, collaborative and respectful people. We are curious about finding the most strategic solutions, while being fearless in our pursuit of pushing the limits.
More Information on Ansira
Ansira operates in the Marketing Tech industry. The company is located in St. Louis, MO, Chicago, IL, Troy, MI, Atlanta, GA, Dallas, TX, Irvine, CA and Seattle, WA. Ansira was founded in 1919. It has 791 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Disability Insurance, Dental Benefits, Vision Benefits, Health Insurance Benefits and Life Insurance. To see all 93 open jobs at Ansira, click here.
Read Full Job Description