Associate Director Product Management at Chewy (Miami, FL)
Chewy's mission is to be the most trusted and convenient online destination for pet parents and partners everywhere. We are obsessed with meeting the needs of pets and pet parents and exceeding customer expectations through every interaction. Chewy Health team is focused on building and creating new capabilities that will redefine Pet Healthcare customer experience in how we simplify, deeply engage and interconnect vets and pet parents. Join us to be part of an exciting journey in a fast growing and innovative team to bring the vision to life.
We are looking for an experienced Associate Director Product Management to join the Healthcare team in our Plantation FL, Boston MA or Seattle WA office. In this leadership role, you will serve as a key customer advocate and this high-profile role will be pivotal in owning and defining the vision and end to end experience for our Virtual Care (Telehealth) experience and our future Healthcare Services entire ecosystem of products and platforms to shape & build next generation solutions. As a product leader, you will develop the vision, own the roadmap of suite of products in the vertical and generate ideas for new capabilities while ensuring we continue to raise the bar for our customers. You will work cross-functionally across Product, Design, Technology, Merchandising, Customer Service, Operations, and Executive teams to create, build, and execute product vision and roadmap.
What You'll Do:
- Own, develop and communicate strategic long-term vision and goals that drive strategies for our end-end Virtual Care (Telehealth) experience and entire ecosystem of products and platforms. Think strategically and long-term; acquire a deep understanding of the pet health industry and be the subject matter expert (SME) for vertical you will own
- Set the product strategy, prioritize features, build consensus, and coordinate feature releases and internal/external communications.
- Lead cross functional teams of product managers, engineers, designers, analysts, and finance and play a key role to deliver the roadmap, measure success and communicate work across organization.
- Identify risks and opportunities and drive accountability for goals and key performance indicators with cross functional partners.
- Communicate product strategy and status to key stakeholders across Chewy; develop intake process for feature enhancement suggestions.
- Utilize data to understand customer behavior/needs as well as business objectives; enable the team to transform that knowledge into product enhancements and new features.
What You'll Need:
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science, Business, Engineering, or similar discipline.
- 8+ years of overall experience; 4+ years in product management in an engineering or business capacity.
- 2+ years leading a product or engineering teams; experience leading leaders.
- Experience developing short and long-term product strategy, strong product management skills, defining and prioritizing product roadmap, defining detailed product requirements, building and leading cross-functional teams, and working at a fast pace to deliver results.
- Proven track record of managing and executing large projects from start to finish, identifying and mitigating risks, manage multiple competing priorities, high attention to detail and situational fluency, ability to influence and motivate others, and perseverance to handle challenging business situations and make trade-offs at all levels of management.
- Demonstrated ability to conceptualize, develop, deliver and scaling high-impact products or services for B2C, B2B, and B2B2C channels that deliver measurable customer & business benefit.
- Track record of building high-performing product or engineering teams, including hiring, developing and retaining top PM talent.
- Strong ownership, urgency and drive, and build culture of experimentation, learning and innovation.
- Strong written, verbal, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Experience working in an agile software development environment leveraging Scrum; track record of building productive. relationships with engineering leadership.
- Position may require occasional travel.
- MBA or Master’s degree in computer science, Business, Engineering, or similar discipline.
- Strong understanding of Pet Care Industry and recent trends.
- Experience with launching new technology products/services in virtual care/telemedicine OR medical practices.
- In depth experience and understanding of the veterinary profession in the US; DVM degree is a strong plus.
If you have a disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act or similar law, and you need an accommodation during the application process or to perform these job requirements, or if you need a religious accommodation, please contact [email protected].
If you have a question regarding your application, please contact [email protected].
Chewy is committed to equal opportunity. We value and embrace diversity and inclusion of all Team Members.