Principal Consultant - 23125P
Why YOU want this position
Enverus is the leading energy SaaS company delivering highly-technical insights and predictive/prescriptive analytics that empower customers to make decisions that increase profit. Enverus' innovative technologies drive production and investment strategies, enable best practices for energy and commodity trading and risk management, and reduce costs through automated processes across critical business functions. Enverus is a strategic partner to more than 6,000 customers in 50 countries.
Principal Consultants (PC) are strategic advisors to Enverus clients that have access to our state-of-the-art platforms. The ultimate focus of the PC is minimizing churn by engaging clients in meaningful ways. This team drives adoption and usage by proactively connecting with key champions within the client's organization to drive value and feedback on key product and technical insights.
The PC will facilitate Enverus solution integration within the customer's organization to enhance workflows, improve productivity, creating a long-term partnership with the organization. The PC will collaborate with the Account Executive to create a successful account strategy with tailored solutions and engagements that align with the customer's vision and organizational goals.
An ideal professional profile for this role would include 1 or more years of experience in Oil and Gas.
- Assist and co-lead with sales team in strategic account pursuits - able to independently and comfortably present on data, analytics, and the underlying methodologies underpinning our energy intelligence
- Define/create and execute onboarding strategy for various business units within multiple accounts
- Assist in the ongoing training of new and existing Principal Consultants on client engagement best practices
- Independently deepen relationship with clients and expand active user base with PC-initiated and sales-approved strategies and tactics [within one's own account set]
- Provide consistent, constructive, product feedback into development and product team (fixes, enhancements, etc) + the "why" on necessity of enhancement
- Can comfortably and independently provide a Core overview to groups of clients, irrespective of type (FS, Strategic, OFS, etc)
- Responsible for proactively providing feedback to internal teams and managing the successful resolution of client issues or queries
- Bring new ideas and perspectives on how clients can better recognize the Enverus value
- Primary liaison for the communication of Prism enhancement updates to the clients
- Proactively identify important client 3rd Party Stories and Key Business Value Drivers, ensuring proper documentation in Salesforce
- Identify Champions/Stakeholders
- Assist in Quarterly Business Reviews (QBR) and Executive Summary with the Sales Executive and Director
- Plan and execute on-site/virtual learning events and product refresher meetings
- Build Enverus Brand awareness
- Promote long-term relationship(s) and full company engagement
- Consistent (as determined by KPIs) and proactive client contact - workbook suggestions, proposing training engagements, probing for deeper workflow understanding
- Supporting teammates by sharing knowledge and expertise
- Experience in Financial Services, OFS or Midstream is highly desired and/or any background in Oil and Gas Exploration and Production
ROLE COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS
- Applies practical knowledge of job area typically obtained through advanced education and work experience.
- Works independently with general supervision.
- Problems faced are difficult but typically not complex.
- Fluency in Core and Foundations functionality within Prism
- Ability to navigate the DIWeb Application with minimal support
- Ability to suggest and plan a change in account strategy based on nuances of a client account
- Ability to use generated Salesforce reports to check progress within an account
- Ability to effectively liaise with clients to set up meetings and facilitate training sessions
Please note - this position is posted for anticipated future opportunities due to growth.
This role is eligible for: Variable Compensation