Are You Ready to Make It Happen at Mondelēz International?
Join our Mission to Lead the Future of Snacking. Make It Possible.
You will act as the center of control and people rely on your support and skill to keep things running smoothly as you take care of budgets, expenses, ordering supplies, answering calls and emails.
How you will contribute
- Provide administrative support executing activities and build an effective relationship with those you support
- Perform duties as needed related to budget, expenses and purchasing processes
- Answer calls and emails, responding to queries and requests appropriately
- Manage archiving and filing in line with statutory requirements and company policy
- Complete and update reports and maintain systems and data
- Undertake and support additional projects and tasks as requested
- Coordinate all logistics for travel, events, meetings, training, etc. where required
What you will bring
A desire to drive your future and accelerate your career and the following experience and knowledge:
- Administration and support roles
- Highly developed customer service orientation
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Attention to detail combined with proactive attitude, very good communication, and interpersonal skills
- Excellent teamwork and able to anticipate needs and respond accordingly
More about this role
What you need to know about this position:
The Plant Coordinator at Mondelez International. Acts as interface and is the first contact to other internal senior leaders and the outside world. This person works regularly with highly confidential and sensitive information.
This person will be responsible to update boards and scorecards as needed as well as the support for the communication strategy coming from the plant leadership team.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Prepare and revise meeting and presentation materials.
- Provide key support for special projects as needed.
- Create general correspondence, including letters, memos, e-mails, and reports.
- Maintain general office functions by updating and maintaining databases and files, preparing and processing expense reports, etc.
- Coordinate travel accommodations, including flights, hotel, and reservations.
- Coordinate lunches, dinners, and restaurant reservations, as needed.
- Work with Plant Leadership communication and support with different initiatives.
- Managing vendor relations and budget tracking
Education / Certifications:
- High school diploma required, college degree or some business classes preferred.
Job specific requirements:
- 2 or more years of experience supporting at the executive level (in a global company) Preferred
- Excellent organization and interpersonal skills, good judgment, and diplomatic
- Ability to build great internal networks and relationships with key stakeholder groups such as the Mondelez International Executive Team, IT, Facilities, HR, senior leaders, etc.
- Dynamic team player, high initiative thriving in a global, diverse environment.
No Relocation support available
Business Unit Summary
The United States is the largest market in the Mondelēz International family with a significant employee and manufacturing footprint. Here, weproduce our well-loved household favorites to provide our consumers with the right snack, at the right moment, made the right way. We have corporate offices, sales, manufacturing and distribution locations throughout the U.S. to ensure our iconic brands-including Oreo and Chips Ahoy! cookies, Ritz , Wheat Thins and Triscuit crackers, and Swedish Fish and Sour Patch Kids confectionery products -are close at hand for our consumers across the country.
Mondelēz Global LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Applicants who require accommodation to participate in the job application process may contact 847-943-5460 for assistance.