Zscaler (NASDAQ: ZS) accelerates digital transformation so that customers can be more agile, efficient, resilient, and secure. The Zscaler Zero Trust Exchange is the company's cloud-native platform that protects thousands of customers from cyberattacks and data loss by securely connecting users, devices, and applications in any location.
With more than 10 years of experience developing, operating, and scaling the cloud, Zscaler serves thousands of enterprise customers around the world, including 450 of the Forbes Global 2000 organizations. In addition to protecting customers from damaging threats, such as ransomware and data exfiltration, it helps them slash costs, reduce complexity, and improve the user experience by eliminating stacks of latency-creating gateway appliances.
Zscaler was founded in 2007 with a mission to make the cloud a safe place to do business and a more enjoyable experience for enterprise users. Zscaler's purpose-built security platform puts a company's defenses and controls where the connections occur-the internet-so that every connection is fast and secure, no matter how or where users connect or where their applications and workloads reside.
As Community Manager - you will be responsible for all aspects of the Zscaler global user community. The ideal candidate is a creative and strategic thinker and collaborative self-starter who loves engaging with customers. Your role will be to develop and grow powerful communities for technical practitioners (architects, network engineers, security engineers, and our technology & solution partners ) while helping customers and users come together to drive innovative ideas, share viewpoints, collaborate, and network to solve business-critical challenges. You are an organized and experienced professional who can connect customer-facing initiatives to an overall community strategy while managing stakeholders both within and outside of the company.
This is an extraordinary opportunity to build something novel and impactful from a community platform that is far from established. You will have an immediate and direct net positive influence on the growth and success of our community.
What you'll do:
- Build and lead the strategy, execution, and management of Zscaler's user community.
- Work closely with marketing and sales teams to define a vision and strategy for growing and retaining an active community audience.
- Cultivate meaningful relationships with customers from our global account base while encouraging them to join our events, councils, certifications, and user groups.
- Facilitate global events in the online forum.
- Assess the current state of the communities, content, and assets to identify gaps, opportunities, and make recommendations to improve the experience for members and meet company objectives.
- Use best practices and originality to carry out community functions-including moderating content, answering member questions, setting up private groups, and creating trusted relationships with groups and individual participants.
- Develop influencer and thought leadership content.
- Prioritize improvements and develop timelines and deliverables.
- Own KPIs and analyze usage to identify effective engagement by delivering topics, discussions, gamification, features, and content.
- Ensure Zscaler is represented in all of the right user networks.
- Manage and grow user community social channels.
- Develop creative approaches to engagement (e.g. gamification activations).
- Plan for a return to in-person events like trade shows and user conferences.
- 5+ years of functional experience in community engagements, services events, councils, or user groups.
- Strong background in building relationships with a customer base.
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills with the ability to interact at all levels of management.
- Strong analytical skills with knowledge of key community KPIs and a track record of improving them.
- Strong business and technical writing ability.
- Ability to adjust to changing priorities and handle multiple projects at once.
- Bachelor's degree required or equivalent combination of higher education and experience.
- Commitment to customer satisfaction, attention to detail, and the highest level of professionalism.
- Experience in working with a global, fast-paced organization.
We are playing in a rapidly growing 20B + TAM and huge market mega-shifts that leads directly to Zscaler; tracking a growth path similar to Salesforce, Workday, & ServiceNow. People who excel at Zscaler are smart, motivated and share our values. Ask yourself: Do you want to team with the best talent in the industry? Do you want to work on disruptive technology? Do you thrive in a fluid work environment? Do you appreciate a company culture that enables individual and group success and celebrates achievement?
If you said yes, we'd love to talk to you about joining our award-winning team!
Learn more at zscaler.com or follow us on Twitter @zscaler. Additional information about Zscaler (NASDAQ : ZS ) is available at http://www.zscaler.com. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
What You Can Expect From Us:
- An environment where you will be working on cutting edge technologies and architectures
- A fun, passionate and collaborative workplace
- Competitive salary and benefits, including equity
People who excel at Zscaler are smart, motivated and share our values. Ask yourself: Do you want to team with the best talent in the industry? Do you want to work on disruptive technology? Do you thrive in a fluid work environment? Do you appreciate a company culture that enables individual and group success and celebrates achievement? If you said yes, we'd love to talk to you about joining our award-winning team.
Additional information about Zscaler (NASDAQ: ZS ) is available at https://www.zscaler.com .
Zscaler is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.