Windows System Administrator (ICP105)- AMCOM at EMW (Huntsville, AL)
| Huntsville, AL
Sorry, this job was removed at 12:01 a.m. (CST) on Sunday, June 26, 2022
- Configure and deploy Windows based servers. Analyze system logs and identify potential issues. Apply operating system updates, patches, and configuration changes. Install and configure new hardware and software. Add, remove, or update user account information. Reset passwords. Responsible for documenting the configuration of the system. Troubleshooting any reporting problems. Ensuring that the network infrastructure is up and running. Configure, add, and delete file systems. Ensure parity between dev, test and production environments.
- Perform SCAP Scans and complete STIG Checklists in order to provide Information Assurance with necessary artifacts for RMF compliance. Ensure Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA) guidelines are met.
- Handle installation of McAfee software including Common Management Agent, Threat Prevention, HBSS, Endpoint Security, and Virus Scan Enterprise.
- Required certification: DoD 8571.01M approved Information Assurance-Technical (IAT) Level II (or an IAT Level III) certification such as CCNA Security, CySA+, GICSP, GSEC, Security+ CE, CND, SSCP
- Desired Certification: MCSA, MCSE, Cisco, VMware
- Windows Administration & MS Server Administration
- Active Directory Management
- Desired skills:
- Operating Systems: Microsoft Windows, Windows Server,
- Server Applications: VMWare ESXi 6.5.0, Active Directory
- Software Applications: Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Outlook), Microsoft Team Foundation Server
- Secret Security Clearance eligible
More Information on EMW
EMW operates in the Information Technology industry. The company is located in Herndon, VA. EMW was founded in 1991. It has 215 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Disability Insurance, Dental Benefits, Vision Benefits, Health Insurance Benefits and Life Insurance. To see all 4 open jobs at EMW, click here.
Read Full Job Description