Applying to this posting will register you to attend our Virtual Open House. Once registered, our Recruiter will email you with your personal link to attend the Open House on Thursday, January 13th.
Under direct supervison answers routine incoming service calls and emails.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Performs a combination of duties in accordance with departmental guidelines:
- Receives and responds to calls and emails by providing responses in writing and/or by telephone within designated timeframes.
- May utilize logs or other tools to track and update issues.
- Provides user assistance within applications.
Supervisor or above
Skills Knowledge and Abilities
- Strong written verbal and interpersonal communication skills including professional phone etiquette and the ability to work with internal and external customers at all levels.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to work independently and proactively to identify and resolve problems.
- Solid computer skills including Microsoft Office Suite and other business related software.
- Strong organizational skills including the ability to handle multiple tasks and prioritize work.
- General knowledge of the insurance industry.
- Acts with a sense of urgency to provide superior service to our customers and internal business partners. Takes ownership to see things through to a timely resolution.
- Builds strong relationships with customers and colleagues demonstrates teamwork and collaboration
- Communicates professionally and effectively follows up and keeps customers informed. Acts like an owner when making decisions
- Embraces existing and new technology effectively utilizes desktop tools to multi-task and deliver efficient customer service.
Education and Experience
- High school diploma GED or equivalent experience.
- Typically a minimum of one year of relevant experience.