Verification Specialist at Aperture Health (Remote)
Sorry, this job was removed at 4:24 a.m. (CST) on Tuesday, April 5, 2022
If you are looking for a role that allows to you support the recovering economy, do a public good, work in health care, or if you are looking for a job that does not require you to do any form of inbound or outbound sales, Verisys is hiring verification specialists. Verisys is looking for a fun, energetic, hardworking, entry-level Verification Specialist to join our ReferencePro team.
As a Verification Specialist, you will work as a part of Verisys' ReferencePro team. In this position, you will make calls to verify references, validate employment and education history on behalf of our health care clients. Our clients count on us to provide a thorough reference check on their potential new hires.
This role will be a work from home-based role during the COVID pandemic. After the pandemic, our plan to have this role remain a work from home role, unless you would prefer to work in the office.
Verisys has a strong focus on people. Throughout the pandemic, we were winners of several workplace culture awards. Energage.com ranked us as a Top Places to Work in the USA. The Salt Lake Tribune ranked us as the #3 medium sized Top Places to Work for in the State of Utah. Utah Business Magazine ranked us as one of the Best Places to Work in the State of Utah. We also won several comparably culture awards as well last year. You can see all of our verifiable employee reviews at Comparably.com. We take great pride in our team and what we accomplish together, and if you feel this might be a great fit for you, we’d love to talk more!
This is an entry-level position, starting pay is $14-$15/hour.
A day in the life:
- Complete verification of health care professional's education and employment history
- Outbound calls to educational institutions and employers (calls are made to parties that expect these calls—this job does not require cold calling or sales)
- Documentation of verification processes
- Cross-training to other healthcare provider credentialing verification processes
- Work as part of a team to providing best in class customer service and timely results
- Willingness and ability to work flexible hours (Overtime is often available)
- Maintain a high level of quality and attention to detail
What we are looking for:
- Self-starter with strong drive and work ethic
- Research and problem solving excites you
- Excellent reasoning and analytical skills
- Ability to adjust priorities throughout the day
- An uncompromising approach to meeting/exceeding daily quality requirements
- Excellent customer-first focus
- Ability to switch between programs, and user interfaces to collect and document data
- Ability to work independently and take initiative (we don't micromanage around here)
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to really listen
- Someone comfortable with making phone calls to organizations, as needed
- Ability to ask questions and electronically log answers
- Reliable high-speed internet at home (minimum 25Mbps connection speed)
- Provide a safe and professional office-work environment, free from background noise and distraction
- Able to type thirty-five (35) words per minute
- Able to work from the Verisys office for meetings and trainings as needed, or if experiencing technical difficulties at home
- Understanding some questions might need to be asked twice to get to the truth
- Must be 18 years of age or older
Not required but would love to see:
- Previous customer service experience is preferred
- Experience in data comparison is preferred
- Experience in full cycle investigations is preferred
● Amazing medical, dental, and vision plans – with minimal cost to you
● Compensation: $14 - $15/hr
● Generous Paid Time Off
● 11 Company Paid Holidays per year
● Short-Term and Long-term Disability & Company paid Life Insurance
● 401(k) Plan with Company Match (day 1 vesting)
Verisys transforms provider data, workforce data, and relationship management. More than 400 healthcare, life science, and background screening organizations depend on us to credential providers, improve data quality, publish compliant provider directories, and conduct employment verifications. Our comprehensive solutions deliver accurate and secure information. As a result, we’re the largest outsourced credentials verification organization in the United States. Since we’ve partnered with the most complex institutions in healthcare for decades, we can help organizations of any size discover their true potential.
At Verisys, you can have a rewarding career on every level. In addition to challenging and meaningful work, you will have the chance to give back to your community, make a positive impact on the environment, participate in a range of diversity and inclusion initiatives, and find the support, coaching, and training it takes to advance your career. Our commitment to individual choice lets you customize aspects of your career path, your educational opportunities, and your benefits. And our culture of innovation means your ideas on how to improve our business and our clients will be heard.
Verisys is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We encourage all qualified persons of every heritage, nation, gender, veteran, or disability status, age, religion or other protected status to apply.
More Information on Aperture Health
Aperture Health operates in the Healthtech industry. The company is located in Lousville, KY. Aperture Health was founded in 1996. It has 229 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Disability Insurance, Dental Benefits, Vision Benefits, Health Insurance Benefits and Life Insurance. To see all 2 open jobs at Aperture Health, click here.
Read Full Job Description