Chewy is looking for a Creative Traffic Manager to join our Creative Services Team based in Dania Beach, FL. At Chewy, the Traffic Manager is responsible for balancing, triaging, resourcing, tracking, and reporting on all Creative Projects from multiple internal team members to support the on time (or early) execution and delivery of creative assets; proactively identifying, monitoring, problem solving, communicating, and mitigating potential risks. In this role, you will collaborate with Project Management, Creative Management, Design, Production Design and Copywriting to successfully allocate and prioritize the work. You must be an excellent communicator, an enthusiastic and proactive problem solver with a keen eye toward prioritization, meticulous attention to detail and a heightened sense of ownership for collecting and reporting on departmental project metrics. This role is essential to operations—having a continuous, direct pulse on the team, programs, processes, and capacity.
What you'll do:
- Master and utilize PM software tools to resource, track, monitor, execute and report on creative programs
- Allocate creative resources based on bandwidth, collaborate with Project Management to appropriately prioritize and identify potential solutions.
- Monitor daily project activity and progress across all creative team members – communicating project delays and/or bandwidth openings.
- Efficiently and effectively manage day-to-day priority shifts; communicate effectively in difficult and time-sensitive situations. Understand when (and why) to escalate issues.
- Manage, schedule and facilitate weekly resourcing meetings with Project Management and Creative leaders—leading prioritization discussions and mitigating risks
- Ensure consistent data capturing (time tracking and key project information); subsequently providing regular reports to management.
- Prepare, manage and circulate Creative Review agendas in advance of key stakeholder meetings.
- Project Manage production design requests from initiation through completion with internal and external creative resources.
- Be a key stakeholder in how the full funnel creative process works, providing feedback to our Creative Operations Leadership Team from the Traffic/PM vantage point.
- Assist with asset management, file organization and maintenance of the server folder structure
- Build strong working relationships with internal and business team members, establishing a role as a trusted resource and partner
What you'll need:
- A minimum of 3 years of Traffic/Creative Project Management experience in a fast-paced agency or similar environment
- Experience with project management tool(s); inclusive of creative resourcing and allocating work to team members, maintenance of key project details, and compiling data and reports for management
- Working knowledge of creative and production processes to appropriately determine resources through each stage of content creation
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects through various stages, workflows and deadlines simultaneously
- Excellent attention to detail in a high-volume environment
- Positive, flexible, and resourceful attitude who thrives on figuring out a way to get important things done
- Supports a strong, collaborative, solutions-focused team environment
- Position may require travel
If you have a disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act or similar law, or you require a religious accommodation, and you wish to discuss potential accommodations related to applying for employment at Chewy, please contact [email protected]