Tier 3 Support Engineer - Hardware at KeepTruckin
KeepTruckin is on a mission to modernize the trucking industry. With the leading fleet management platform, we are bringing trucks online and fundamentally changing the way freight is moved on our roads.
We see our hard work rewarded in tangible ways every day and we believe that intelligence is most powerful when paired with humility. We’re motivated by the opportunity to impact and improve every facet of a trillion-dollar industry that touches everyone’s lives. KeepTruckin is proud to be a Forbes Cloud 100 company, a 2020 Career-Launching Company by Wealthfront and named a Forbes Best Startup Employer 2020.About the Role:
The Tier 3 Support Engineer (SE) is a technical customer support engineer that diagnoses, manages, tracks, and resolves cases relating to our Hardware products. Leading KeepTruckin Technical Support from the Tier 3 level. An important aspect is to identify and alert the necessary stakeholders on new bugs and issue trends. They also train, educate, assist, and provide guidance to other employees within Support and across the company, as needed.What You'll Do:
- Utilize Tier 3 Service Desk to analyze and triage escalations from Tier 2, Customer Success, and Embedded Engineering.
- Utilize the resources available on Confluence, Looker, Redash, and various internal tools to review logs, triage issues, and identify bugs.
- Generate Bug reports in Jira, and escalate to the correct engineers.
- Monitor Bug resolution progress with Engineering, while communicating the details to Tier 2.
- Provide technical training to other members of Support and teams within the company.
- Provide white glove service in the most sensitive situations, up to and including on-site customer visits.
- 4+ years in a Support / Technical Support role
- Computer Science or Technical background
- Familiar with Hardware / Embedded Technologies
- Degrees or Certifications are a plus, not required.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office or Google Suite
- Must be a people person
- Willing to travel up to 4% of the time, when required
- Mechanical knowledge and troubleshooting of vehicles a plus
Creating a diverse and inclusive workplace is one of KeepTruckin's core values. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.
Please review our Candidate Privacy Notice here.