Technical Product Support Representative (Software Support Experience) at FIS
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you'll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
WHAT YOU BRING
- Prior Client/Product Software Support experience required: 1-3 years or a Computer Science background willing to provide software support to clients.
- Basic Knowledge of Linux/Unix
- Logical thinker
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Strong ability to think on your feet
- Tech Savvy - extremely comfortable working with computers and a variety of applications
- You will have excellent analytical skills
- Detail oriented
- Strong problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Self-starter with proven ability to work independently, yet ability to work within a team and a team environment
- Excellent time management skills with strong ability to multi-task.
- Finance knowledge a plus but not required
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- Provides in-depth product support to FIS clients by resolving incoming inquiries on both the application and server side installation
- Responds to customer product inquiries via telephone, written internet-based ticketing system or screen share/conference calls
- Resolves customer concerns raised during installation, operation, maintenance or product application or compatibility matters
- Troubleshoots problems with software applications and recommends corrective action
- Documents customer information and recurring technical issues to support product quality programs and product development
- Recreates client issues in test environment, identifies/documents how applications and systems interact to support business processes
- Interpersonal skills and technical product knowledge and expertise are critical to responding to daily Client-centric activities
- Other related duties assigned as needed
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
- A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility and a broad spectrum of opportunities
- A broad range of professional education and personal development possibilities - FIS is your final career step!
- A variety of career development tools, resources, and opportunities
- Time to support charities and give back in your community
- A fantastic range of benefits designed to help support your lifestyle and wellbeing
Notice to all US applicants: All employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Individuals with a disability (including a medical condition) or sincerely held religious beliefs or practices that prevent them from getting the vaccine may request an exemption from the vaccine requirement.
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.