Technical Engagement Manager at Aviatrix (Dallas, TX)
| Dallas-Fort Worth, TX
Sorry, this job was removed at 3:43 p.m. (CST) on Saturday, April 16, 2022
WHO WE ARE
Aviatrix is a well-funded, pre-IPO, hyper-growth enterprise-software company based in the heart of Silicon Valley (Santa Clara, CA). Aviatrix technology has proven solid at scale with nearly 600 enterprise customers, over 40 of the Global Fortune 500. We have a top-tier, experienced leadership team, combined with a collaborative culture built on proven success, trust, execution, and respect. We’re focused on getting things done!
WHAT WE DO
Aviatrix is networking for the cloud era, delivering a superset of features and capabilities that leverage and control native cloud constructs and add advance network, security and operational visibility features that cloud providers lack, while maintaining the simplicity and automation enterprises expect in cloud. Aviatrix offers the industry’s first and only multi-cloud networking certification (ACE), empowering IT to lead and accelerate the transformation to the cloud.
Read about our recent rise in value: https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2021-09-08/aviatrix-funding-triples-valuation-in-seven-months-to-2-billion
ABOUT THE ROLE:
We are searching for a Senior Technical Engagement Manager to help manage multiple concurrent long term Cloud Networking Professional / Managed Services engagements for Aviatrix.
- Manage multiple concurrent client engagements from inception to completion for our Advanced Services division
- Facilitate discussions, decision making, and conflict resolution with technical and business stakeholders
- Responsible for project tracking and presentation to senior management and external customers
- Establish metrics to monitor team performance
- Oversee and manage scope, timeline, quality, and deliverables that support business goals
- Work in conjunction with cloud network engineers and architects to meet customer expectations and Aviatrix business goals.
- Consistently monitor the expectations and satisfaction level of Aviatrix customers.
- 10 + years of enterprise level Project / Program Management experience
- Well versed in leading large-scale Cloud as well as Networking projects.
- Technical acumen (not necessarily hands on experience) in both Cloud and Networking
- Experience working within a Management Consulting / Professional Services environment is a major plus
- PMP certification is a plus
- Ability to effectively communicate (oral and written) at all levels in the organization
- Team player that works well in collaborative situations and fast-paced often ambiguous startup environment
Aviatrix, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and does not make hiring decisions based on race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
More Information on Aviatrix
Aviatrix operates in the Software industry. The company is located in Santa Clara, CA. Aviatrix was founded in 2014. It has 223 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Disability Insurance, Dental Benefits, Vision Benefits, Health Insurance Benefits and Life Insurance. To see all jobs at Aviatrix, click here.
Read Full Job Description