Support Operations Specialist at Cisco Meraki
Meraki Support is looking for a passionately caring, gritty, customer-oriented problem solver to join our Operations Team as a Support Operations Specialist. This team focuses on handling non-networking Support Cases and is responsible for providing quality support for our growing customer base.
This customer-facing role exposes you to a variety of complex problems that require deep and detailed investigation and problem solving involved in the Cisco Meraki Dashboard as well as our in house tools and CRM. It will also require you to work with many teams within Meraki, providing opportunities for career growth in a fun, challenging, and fast-paced environment.
- Effectively communicate with third parties such as partners and customers regarding non-networking issues and customer service inquiries, both orally and in writing.
- Educate and assist customers and partners with (but not limited to): licensing, orders, processes, policies, and other admin-only tasks.
- Own each customer case from initial creation to resolution.
- Collaborate with the Network Support team to address any case that escapes your area of expertise.
- Work with the leadership team to improve processes.
- Work with the Support, Product, Sales, Engineering and Operations teams to resolve customers' cases. This includes cases that have been escalated for higher visibility..
- Use acquired knowledge to suggest, edit, and write in-depth Knowledge Base articles.
- Stay up to date on Meraki features and technology by attending lunch and learns, participating in engineering and product team communication, and keeping up with enterprise and cloud networking trends.
- Work daily towards established professional development goals
- Takes pride in doing excellent work, and can both teach and learn from those around them.
- Outstanding English language written and verbal communication skills and comprehension with the ability to clearly and concisely articulate matters to third parties.
- Attention to detail.
- Technically savvy and able to quickly pick up on new products and internal tools.
- Outstanding customer service skills.
- Excellent account management and follow-through skills.
- Ability to multitask and work under pressure.
- Previous experience in customer support or a desire to be a part of a support organization.
- 1x PST/MST
**Must be authorized to work in the U.S. Position does not provide sponsorshipWhy Cisco Meraki
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to craft the technologies that give us connected cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unusual personalities who aren’t afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns. We are inspiring leaders, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers. We Are Cisco Meraki.
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. Cisco will consider for employment, on a case by case basis, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
At Cisco Meraki, we’re challenging the status quo with the power of diversity, inclusion, and collaboration. When we connect different perspectives, we can imagine new possibilities, inspire innovation, and release the full potential of our people. We’re building an employee experience that includes appreciation, belonging, growth, and purpose for everyone.