Ruggable is a Los Angeles-based, venture-backed, rapidly growing e-commerce startup that is disrupting the $7B rug industry and revolutionizing the market for residential rugs. Our patented 2-Piece Rug System allows you to remove the top layer of your rug and wash it in your home washing machine, offering an affordable, stylish and convenient solution for young families, pet owners, and busy individuals. We're a small, entrepreneurial team with big ambitions. We have a strong brand, established traction, and amazing advisors fueling our steady growth. This is an opportunity to get in at the ground floor and solve for complex challenges, while charting your own career.
As the Strategy & Operations Manager for Retail & Marketplace at Ruggable, you will be a critical member of the team responsible for scaling and growing Ruggable’s third-party marketplace presence and new retail growth opportunities. In the short-term, you will lead high-priority initiatives related to scaling and growing our Amazon business, as well as assessing and building the strategy for expanding to new marketplaces and other revenue channels. You should be interested in tackling a healthy mix of strategy and execution-oriented tasks while having the autonomy to make critical decisions to run our business effectively. The right candidate is excited by the prospect of wearing multiple hats and solving tough problems - whatever they may be!
What You’ll Do:
- Collaborate cross-functionally to develop solutions to operational and marketing business problems, while strengthening Marketplace integration with the broader organization
- Identify opportunities and drive strategy decisions related to growing and scaling Ruggable’s presence on third-party marketplaces and revenue channels
- Project manage high-priority projects - you’ll ensure all stakeholders are on the same page and each strategic initiative is a success
What You’ll Need to Have:
- 2-5 years of experience at top-tier management consulting firm, with excitement for building from the ground up
- Excellent project management, analytical, and organizational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication with impeccable attention to detail
- Ability to own large projects and important relationships in a fast-paced environment
- An entrepreneurial spirit and comfort with ambiguity
- A collaborative, team-oriented mindset
- A willingness to rapidly take on increasing amounts of responsibility as part of a fast-growing organization
- Preference for candidate to be local in Chicago or LA for hybrid schedule, but could be open to remote
- Experience with CPG/Retail/E-Commerce, especially with furniture, textiles, or apparel
- Experience managing or growing sales through online marketplaces (e.g., Amazon)
At Ruggable, we offer competitive compensation and benefits packages. Ruggable is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We proudly recruit and hire a diverse workforce and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
If you are based in California, we encourage you to read this important information for California residents linked here.
To all recruitment agencies: Ruggable does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Ruggable employees or any other company destination. Ruggable is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.