Zscaler (NASDAQ: ZS) accelerates digital transformation so that customers can be more agile, efficient, resilient, and secure. The Zscaler Zero Trust Exchange is the company's cloud-native platform that protects thousands of customers from cyberattacks and data loss by securely connecting users, devices, and applications in any location.
With more than 10 years of experience developing, operating, and scaling the cloud, Zscaler serves thousands of enterprise customers around the world, including 450 of the Forbes Global 2000 organizations. In addition to protecting customers from damaging threats, such as ransomware and data exfiltration, it helps them slash costs, reduce complexity, and improve the user experience by eliminating stacks of latency-creating gateway appliances.
Zscaler was founded in 2007 with a mission to make the cloud a safe place to do business and a more enjoyable experience for enterprise users. Zscaler's purpose-built security platform puts a company's defenses and controls where the connections occur-the internet-so that every connection is fast and secure, no matter how or where users connect or where their applications and workloads reside.
The Sr Services Excellence Learning Manager is responsible for the development, training, and growth of all Global Customer Services (GCS) Support and TAM members. The primary goal for this person is to ensure every member of the GCS team reaches full productivity as quickly as possible and continues a path of learning, skill building, and growth for the entirety of their tenure at Zscaler. They identify enablement opportunities for GCS by data analysis, an understanding of product life cycle, and collaboration across the organization. They bring the advanced level of knowledge surrounding program development, success measurement, and learning experience design. They are an expert at engaging all stakeholders across the different teams to ensure engineering release implementation is effective, scalable, and supportable.
- Develop GCS implementation training plans for new and existing Zscaler Products
- Represent GCS at release team meetings for New Product Introductions (NPI) and major SW releases
- Collaborate with the Go to Market enablement teams to align on NPI content, training, and delivery
- Work with GCS managers to create training programs for onboarding and succession planning purposes
- Work with customer training and certification teams to enhance content to include support troubleshooting and root cause analysis procedures
- Develop training and certification programs for Managed Service Providers responsible for L1 and L2 Support
- Create surveys to gauge employee satisfaction, training needs assessments and evaluations
- Create and maintain a library of role-based training content in the LMS
- Develop and produce knowledge checks, assessments, and hands-on exercises to measure trainingeffectiveness
- 8+ years training experience in high growth companies
- Demonstrated ability to work with leadership in a customer services organization, as well as build trusted relationships across a diverse range of stakeholders
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent projects to ensure on-time delivery and quality
- Experience designing and facilitating training content including eLearning, presentations, and learning paths
- Experience building and scaling onboarding, certification, and training curriculum programs in a fast-changing environment
- Expertise in adult learning principles and best practices
- Strong analytical skills to assess the root cause of the problem and develop the appropriate solution
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
What You Can Expect From Us:
- An environment where you will be working on cutting edge technologies and architectures
- A fun, passionate and collaborative workplace
- Competitive salary and benefits, including equity
People who excel at Zscaler are smart, motivated and share our values. Ask yourself: Do you want to team with the best talent in the industry? Do you want to work on disruptive technology? Do you thrive in a fluid work environment? Do you appreciate a company culture that enables individual and group success and celebrates achievement? If you said yes, we'd love to talk to you about joining our award-winning team.
Additional information about Zscaler (NASDAQ: ZS ) is available at https://www.zscaler.com .
Zscaler is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.