Sr. Manager, Technical Support at Netskope (Raleigh, NC)
Today, there's more data and users outside the enterprise than inside, causing the network perimeter as we know it to dissolve. We realized a new perimeter was needed, one that is built in the cloud and follows and protects data wherever it goes, so we started Netskope to redefine Cloud, Network and Data Security.
Since 2012, we have built the market-leading cloud security company and an award-winning culture powered by hundreds of employees spread across offices in Santa Clara, Bangalore, London, Melbourne, and Tokyo. Our core values are openness, honesty, and transparency, and we purposely developed our open desk layouts and large meeting spaces to support and promote partnerships, collaboration, and teamwork. From catered lunches and office celebrations to employee recognition events (pre and hopefully post-Covid) and social professional groups such as the Awesome Women of Netskope (AWON), we strive to keep work fun, supportive and interactive. Visit us at Netskope Careers. Please follow us on LinkedIn and [email protected]
You are an experienced “hands-on” leader who promotes a customer-centric support culture and seeks to ensure that every support interaction is best in class. You pride yourself on having a deep understanding of your product, the industry, and what success looks like for the customer. While instilling with your team customer satisfaction and success are the number one priority. You are passionate about building, leading, and scaling a talented, agile, flexible, and world-class SaaS cybersecurity support organization by using creative and innovative problem-solving skills and driving continuous improvement.Responsibilities
- This is a very hands-on technical role where you’ll need to scale down and work in the field solving customer issues while working with your colleagues. If you’re interested in a pure leadership role this is not it.
- Create and drive tools and process with the Support team to ensure deep engagement and lifetime value of our customers
- Recruit, develop and lead by example Cloud Security Engineers across North America
- Partner with Escalation Managers for customer issues to ensure they are resolved quickly
- Ensure customer feedback is communicated internally to enable ongoing improvement of Netskope products and services
- Use quantitative and qualitative analysis to drive operational excellence in the areas of customer engagement
- Utilize data driven decisions to improve operational performance such as SLA, TTR, CSAT, etc
- 6+ years of leadership experience, 2 yrs at a Sr. Manager level capacity leading teams to support large enterprise customers
- TCP/IP knowledge
- Knowledge and prior experience supporting network security technologies such as: Proxies, NG Firewalls, SSL/IPSec, VPN’s, SSO
- Expert with DLP and Encryption gateways.
- Demonstrable experience with systems installation, configuration and administration of UNIX/Linux and Windows based systems (prior Active Directory/LDAP experience desirable)
- Experience troubleshooting various scenarios and systems by using knowledge of common tools (tcpdump) and protocols (TCP/IP, NTP, DNS, DHCP, etc.)
- Strong empathy for customers AND passion for driving revenue and high-growth
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Prior experience working with Zendesk, Salesforce or other support portal tools
- Bachelor's or Masters's degree in Computer Science or equivalent discipline