Sr. Client Engagement Manager at Urjanet (Atlanta, GA)
We are hiring a Sr Client Engagement Manager. You will report directly to the VP of Global Accounts. Your main tasks will include program management and delivery of Urjanet products & services to Urjanet’s enterprise customers. This person will be a senior leader in the Professional Services organization. This will be a partially quota carrying role with revenue goals.
- Collaborate with enterprise Account Managers to develop strategic partnership plan with key enterprise accounts
- Lead onshore & offshore teams comprising of project coordinators, operations managers, data analysts and developers to deliver contractual product and services commitments
- Build trusted relationships with customer executives and middle management to develop a deep understanding of customer’s business processes and challenges
- Identify opportunities and develop business cases to apply technology solutions to improve and scale customer processes
- Develop and refine solution offerings to key enterprise customers that include design and delivery of custom data warehouses, reports, visualizations and applications
- Assist in winning projects with customer to implement new solutions and automate business processes
- Develop and refine solution offerings to key enterprise customers that include design and delivery of custom reports, visualizations and process automation solutions.
- Ensure profitability of any custom solutions offerings by sourcing the most cost-effective method to build and deliver high quality customer solutions.
- Work with offshore teams to streamline processes, maximize output and minimize costs
- Ensure strong project management, clear communication of expectations and adherence to timelines of initiatives
- 7+ years of professional services and/or client program experience within an enterprise SaaS organization.
- Strong understanding of building and delivering technology solutions and optimizing business processes
- Customer success or solution delivery background with experience handling enterprise accounts
- Highly organized with strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, ability to articulate and sell a vision internally and externally.
- Bachelors in Computer Science or Information Systems is a plus
- Experience of managing a P&L a plus.
- Technical background is a plus