Sr. Client Engagement Manager (standing) at SEER Interactive (Remote)
+1 more | Remote
Sorry, this job was removed at 10:58 a.m. (CST) on Thursday, June 16, 2022
By clicking Apply Now you agree to share your profile information with the hiring company.
Seer Interactive is a digital marketing consultancy that harnesses compassion, data, and technology to make a mark on our communities - our coworkers, our clients, our industry, and our neighbors. We believe in relentlessly pursuing (and sharing) the truth – bringing together millions of data points from quantitative and qualitative sources to base our decisions on. Our purpose is to unlock potential for our communities mentioned above. Our vision is a world where it’s easy to do the right thing throughout those communities. If you’re ready to uplift others, challenge your ego, commit to the truth, and be better than yesterday – keep reading.
Seer is a remote first agency with team members working across the country. If an office environment is more your style, this position can also sit in Philadelphia or San Diego.
**Please Note** Due to our cyclical hiring needs, this role will remain posted if we don't have an active need because we know that one will come through soon. If you are not looking for an immediate change, please submit your application now as we'd love to learn more about you. As soon as a position opens, we will reach out to you to continue the interview process if you're still available and interested, and your skills and experience align with what we're looking for.
**This role can sit in San Diego, Philadelphia or Remote!**
What about you? You’re equal parts leader and team player with a strong passion for digital marketing. Your ability to bridge the gap between complex enterprise-level clients and multi-disciplinary agency teams drives your success both internally and externally. Clients love you for your dedication to understanding the inner workings of their business and the challenges they face, then leveraging this info to shape strategy. Internal teams rave about your ability to help translate client goals into actionable SEO, Digital Advertising, and Analytics opportunities-- getting everyone rallied around the same holistic, data-driven strategy.
Your intellectual curiosity and results-driven nature ripples across every team you touch. You’re a builder, known for leaving a mark on both client accounts and the overarching client services function you support. Apply and watch your experience skyrocket 🚀
Your compensation and benefits will look like...
- Evaluation of comp at least once a year
- Profit Sharing
- Benefits that support your whole self
- Recharge week: 1 week PTO before starting
- Unlimited PTO with a 3 week minimum/year requirement and Flexible Fridays
- Reduced Holiday Hours from Christmas through New Year’s for the whole team to unplug and recharge
- 13 paid company holidays, including Employee Appreciation Days & Mental Health Days
- 100% paid parental leave to support your growing family with phased return
- Elected Medical, Dental & Vision benefits effective your first day with employer funded employee premiums, HRA and Dental
- If you enroll in our medical plan, a medical HRA to support your individual / family deductible
- All Access HRA annual allowance to support your health & wellness
- Annual Kaizen budget for your professional development
- Company funded Mental Health support via Ginger
- 401k at 1 year, 100% vested with a generous match and company funded financial advisor available day 1
- Flexible working schedule with core business hours in your timezone
- Joining us 100% remotely? You’ll receive a $400 Remote Office setup stipend to set up your workspace
Snippets of our highlighted benefits: (not comprehensive)
Here are some highlights of what you'll be doing...
- You’ll manage 4-6 enterprise level accounts, getting deeply ingrained with their business goals and helping to craft Seer’s overarching holistic strategy for tackling them
- You’ll work with multi-disciplinary teams of 8-15+ across SEO, Paid Media, Data Analytics, Design/UX, Project Management, and more -- ensuring all channels are highly integrated and closely aligned to overarching client goals
- You’ll be the client and internal team champion, ensuring seamless integration and communication across the full partnership lifecycle
- You’ll develop deep expertise in the client’s business and industry, identifying relevant insights, challenges, and opportunities that deepen our client partnership
- You’ll develop deep knowledge and understanding of the digital channels that drive your client’s business, hopping into data visualization dashboards to unpack strategy and ensure our recommendations are rooted in ROI for your clients
- You know successful marketing campaigns require integrating data, and you aren't afraid to roll up your sleeves with our data teams to architect a solution.
- You will develop and lead strategic presentations alongside a team of digital marketing practitioners aligned to your clients
- You’ll be responsible for client retention and contract growth targets, including full ownership of the client renewal process and contract development
The skills you’ll bring to the table…
- You’re results-driven and hungry to help both your clients and agency succeed. Well established goals motivate you to continue innovating, while inspiring those around you to do the same
- You’ve successfully juggled 4-6 enterprise-level clients, partnering with day-to-day marketing managers and c-suite alike
- You have a well-rounded background steeped in integrated digital marketing with a proven ability to translate digital concepts to client solutions and effectively communicate ROI of digital investments
- BONUS: you’re an experienced search and/or digital media industry practitioner who is looking to bring your expertise with you as you make the move to leading client partnerships through holistic digital marketing consulting
- You have a knack for articulating complex strategies to an audience with varying degrees of digital knowledge/expertise
- You know how to run a room no matter who’s in it and embody a professional presence when interacting with all levels of management
- You are comfortable both leading and collaborating with cross-functional internal teams to strategize, pivot, and hit clients’ goals
- You have experience understanding your clients’ marketing tech stack and applying that knowledge to drive innovative solutions for your clients’ goals
- You hold yourself to high standards when it comes to attention to detail, impact-driven prioritization, and follow-through -- you rarely miss a beat
- You take client retention, gross profitability, and revenue growth for the clients you manage seriously. You have strong metrics that back your performance across these areas and are energized being held responsible for these KPIs in your next opportunity
- You strike the perfect balance between confidence and humility in your professional interactions, being open minded to new ideas as well as bringing some of your own that drive our business forward
Your most important qualities to be successful at Seer...
- Truth Seeker
- Data Driven
- People Centric
Not ready to apply but want to keep in touch? Stay connected via our monthly Career Update newsletter! We'll share curated content on Seer, open roles, industry insights, career advice, events you don't want to miss, and more (so you never miss a beat).
Sometimes the best opportunities are hidden by self-doubt. We disqualify ourselves before we have the opportunity to be considered. Regardless of where you came from, how you identify, or the path that led you here-- you are welcome. If you read this job description with a belly full of excitement, we’re just as excited about you. You have to apply though :)
Read Full Job Description