Sourcing Specialist, Americas at Flywire
Are you ready to trade your job for a journey? Become a FlyMate!
Passion, excitement & global collaboration are all core to what it means to be a FlyMate. At Flywire, we’re on a mission to deliver the world’s most important and complex payments. We use our Flywire Advantage - the combination of our next-gen payments platform, proprietary payment network and vertical specific software, to help our clients get paid, and help their customers pay with ease - no matter where they are in the world. What more do we need to truly be unstoppable? Perhaps, that is you!
Who we are:
Flywire is a global payments enablement and software company, founded a decade ago to solve high-stakes, high-value payments in education, using modern technology.
Today, we’ve digitized payments for more than 2,400 global clients across education, healthcare, travel & B2B, covering more than 240 countries and territories and supporting over 140 currencies. And, we’re just getting started!
With over 500 global FlyMates, representing more than 40 nationalities, and in 12 offices world-wide, we’re looking for FlyMates to join the next stage of our journey as we continue to grow.Job Description
We, at Flywire, are seeking a Talent Acquisition Sourcer to join our team of talent hunters. This individual will identify top talent to build out the Flywire family, and play a key role in the company’s growth across the Americas region. The TA Sourcer will support our TA Partners in the Americas region with sourcing, scheduling of interviews, and providing an exceptional candidate experience. This will be across all departments at Flywire including Marketing, HR, Finance, Engineering, and more! This person will also be a key operations expert on the team working in our Applicant Tracking System and key team projects. This is an exciting opportunity to join a high-growth company with endless opportunities!
- Support Talent Acquisition Partners against the current hiring plan by sourcing top talent that exemplifies our value-based culture
- Manage the various sourcing channels and the company’s talent pool while regularly interacting with active and passive candidates.
- Driving sourcing strategies to develop pipelines of top talent candidates using LinkedIn and other search methods
- Build a diverse talent pipeline in a competitive FinTech market
- Manage Flywire’s Applicant Tracking System and scheduling tool to provide team with key updates and product improvements
- Maintain Flywire’s Talent Pool of active and passive candidates
- Be a Flywire ambassador by building Flywire’s employer brand and providing candidates with an exceptional candidate experience
- Support Talent Acquisition team team with ad hoc projects as needed
Here’s What We’re Looking For:
- Bachelor's Degree required
- 1-3 years of corporate experience in an administrative or coordination position in a TA or HR department
- Best in class research and sourcing skills and the ability to dive deep into searches for hard-to-fill roles
- Track-record of providing a great candidate experience
- Prior sourcing experience with an ability to attract top talent
- Ability to effectively prioritize work under tight deadlines
- Prior scheduling and coordination experience
- A passion for finding the best candidates for Flywire and creativity in their approach
- Proven organizational, multi-tasking and analytical skills within a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Familiarity with SmartRecruiters or similar ATS
- A friendly, positive attitude, as well as the ability to influence without authority
Technologies We Use:
- LinkedIn Recruiter
- G-suite / Microsoft
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation, including stock options
- Flying Start - Our immersive Global Induction Program (Meet our Execs & Global Teams)
- Work with brilliant people that will keep you on your toes, learn more about their journeys by checking out #InsideFlywire on social media
- Dynamic & Global Team (we have been collaborating virtually for years!)
- Wellbeing Programs (Mental Health, Wellness, Yoga/Pilates/HIIT Classes) with Global FlyMates Be a meaningful part in our success - every FlyMate makes an impact
- Competitive time off including FlyBetter Days to volunteer in a cause you believe in
- WFH Stipend & Digital Disconnect Days
- Great Talent & Development Programs (Managers Taking Flight – for new or aspiring managers!)
- Submit today and get started!
Submit today and get started!
We are excited to get to know you! Throughout our process you can expect 4-5 rounds of interviews with different FlyMates including the Hiring Manager, Peers on the team, the VP of the department, and a homework assignment (don’t worry - this is the fun part!) your Talent Acquisition Partner will walk you through the steps and be your “go-to” person for any questions.
Flywire is an equal opportunity employer. With over 30 nationalities across 12 different offices, and diversity and inclusion at the core of our people agenda, we believe our FlyMates are our greatest asset, and we’re excited to watch our unique culture evolve with each new hire.