Senior Renewals Manager (Remote) at OnFido
Sorry, this job was removed at 4:38 a.m. (CST) on Friday, April 1, 2022
Onfido is the new identity standard for the internet. We empower people around the globe to reach services they love and need simply, speedily and safely – whether they’re renting a car or opening a bank account or completing a high-value transaction where identity is key. We built a full-service suite of AI-powered identity verification solutions with fairness and inclusiveness at their core, and were awarded ‘Outstanding Leader in Accessibility’ and ‘Best Innovation in Algorithmic Bias Mitigation’ awards at CogX.
Onfido is an established pre-IPO technology company with a prominent position in the global marketplace that has been repeatedly recognized for excellence in performance and innovation. In 2021 we were awarded ‘Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning Hot Company’ by CyberDefense Global Infosec Awards, ‘Fraud Prevention Innovation of the Year’ at the CyberSecurity Breakthrough Awards, and named to the CB Insights Fintech 250 for the fourth year running. We've received over $200 million in funding from investors including TPG Growth, Microsoft, and Salesforce to achieve our vision. We partner with thousands of businesses to help millions access services every week – from billion dollar institutions to hypergrowth unicorns. We support identities from 195 countries, and 2,500+ document types. Our recent growth is fuelled by continued increasing demand in the United States – where we’ve grown in year-over-year sales by 264% – as more enterprise organisations accelerate their digital transformation plans with Onfido.
Our goal is to work together to promote and celebrate an inclusive and diverse community. Collectively, all Onfidoers are committed to creating an environment where everyone can be themselves, and where differences are celebrated. We encourage people from all backgrounds and cultures to come together to solve some of the world's most interesting problems.
Onfido offers the opportunity to join a fast-moving, fast-growing company. You will play a critical role in helping shape and build our newly formed Global Renewals Team. Onfido’s Global ARR and Renewals portfolio is core to our business and our ability to meet and exceed our annual revenue targets.
As a Senior Renewals Manager at Onfido you will:
- Be a founding member of the Onfido Global Renewals Team
- Plan, drive, and lead all commercial aspects associated with customer renewals and bring renewals to a close
- Closely partner with Customer Success, Sales, and/or other internal teams to ensure a successful renewal cycle for Onfido customers
- Engage directly with customers and manage a portfolio of renewals to ensure successful, on time execution
- Negotiate and administer renewal contracts (in partnership with legal, finance, and deal desk) that align to customer goals
- Be accountable for all internal or external inquiries pertaining to a customer renewal, including the ability to interpret and re-state contractual obligations
- Qualify and properly disposition renewals using the MEDDPICC framework
- Discover and identify upsell/cross-sell opportunities upon contract renewal to maximise customer growth
- Actively engage with key decision-makers to identify customer requirements and uncover roadblocks, so that continued partnerships with Onfido customers are secured
- Maintain and report an accurate rolling 180-day forecast of renewals within a territory, while meeting or exceeding renewal quota
- Manage renewal opportunities and uphold current and accurate documentation in Salesforce CRM
- Cultivate customer retention by applying the Onfido renewal engagement playbook to yield optimal business practices to meet our customers’ expected business outcomes.
We’re looking for a Senior Renewals Manager who can display the below skills & experience throughout our interview process:
- 5+ years of renewals management, sales, customer success, or customer focused account management experience; preferably within an Enterprise SaaS organisation
- Solid understanding of Identify Verification, Enterprise SaaS applications, or Enterprise Technology Services
- Consistent track record of quota attainment, and achievement of personal and team goals
- Proven success in creating new processes and frameworks in a fast-paced environment.
Onfidoer’s share a set of core values and want to hear from you if you believe in:
> Succeeding together; you work collaboratively and put the team first
> Taking pride; you care about quality, producing great work and customer / user outcomes
> Creating customer buzz; you demonstrate a strong user / customer focus
> Learning things & sharing them; you have a natural curiosity and default to sharing knowledge with others
> Finding a better way; you’re adept at finding solutions, experimentation and innovating to make things better
Personal hyper-growth requires a fast-moving environment, a clear career development plan and—crucially—looking after ourselves.
Onfido Balance is the toolkit we’ve developed to succinctly communicate our benefits offering:
> Our Body benefits prioritise health, wellbeing, exercise and recovery.
> Our Head benefits are focussed heavily on learning whatever your learning style, mental wellness and flexible working.
> Our Heart benefits are framed around sharing our success with our peers, our local communities and our future selves in the form of equity, corporate social responsibility and better togetherness.
Check out Life at Onfido via our LinkedIn Careers Page!
Onfido is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work environment. We're always on the lookout for talented, passionate people and encourage applications from all backgrounds regardless of age, disability, gender, sexual orientation, parental status, race or religion. If you need reasonable accommodation at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.
More Information on OnFido
OnFido operates in the Artificial Intelligence industry. The company is located in San Francisco, CA and New York, NY. OnFido was founded in 2012. It has 503 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Mental Health Benefits, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Flexible Work Schedule, Remote Work Program, Family Medical Leave and Paid Holidays. To see all 62 open jobs at OnFido, click here.
Read Full Job Description