The Tray Platform empowers anyone to do more, faster by harnessing automation with the leading, low-code general automation platform.
With Tray.io, citizen automators throughout organisations can easily automate complex processes through a powerful, flexible platform, and can connect their entire cloud stack thanks to APIs.Your Mission
Working within the IT Team at Tray.io, you will be responsible for delivering a seamless IT experience for our internal users. You’ll have a passion for building out agile efficient IT operations and be driving the design and implementation of automation at scale to manage our Mac fleet and integrate our 100+ third party applications. To protect our IT systems security is going to be at the forefront of everything you deploy as are data driven decisions/metrics to guide and demonstrate the impact you’ve had.
Role Location: While our HQ is San Francisco, we are open to this new hire being a US-based remote employee.What you will do
- Maintaining our Mac fleet. We’re largely Mac based with a small Windows, Linux and iPad fleet, using MDMs to keep these devices supported and secure.
- Creation and upkeep of IT and provisioning automations and workflows. We’re huge advocates of our Tray.io Platform and automate where we can.
- New hire onboarding and assistance with device setup. We have these heavily automation and MDM based, but a personal touch is always important for new hires and for when things don’t go to plan.
- Support of internal apps used by both IT and the wider company, like Okta, Google Workspace and Jira. Experience with these apps is not essential, however experience with managing provisioning and integrations would be.
- Working closely with Tray's UK IT and security personnel. Making sure everything is nice and secure and adheres to Tray's usage policies.
- Experience remotely provisioning, securing and troubleshooting Mac's at an enterprise level
- Experience with automating or scripting IT tasks
- Experience managing and securing internal SaaS applications at an enterprise level
- Have managed and deployed company-wide IT projects that impact 500+ users
Our team is humble but spirited people, who take immense pride in what they do. We work in a culture built on friendship, transparency, and above all, looking out for one another.
The heart of Tray is made of generosity and trust. It is a community built on individual interactions between people who think differently; who are always available to help, to answer questions and to empower. You'll have endless opportunities to learn and grow in a fun, fast-paced, and open environment. We love to achieve things that haven’t been done before.We believe in diversity and equal opportunity.
We believe that in building diversity we build strength. We encourage all to apply, and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status. We will make sure that people with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process.