Senior Enterprise Integrations Architect – IT Systems at ServiceNow (South Bay)
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We’re looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.
The Lead will work to define the requirements, principles and models that guide integration services decisions in alignment with strategic IT and enterprise goals.
Responsible for defining architecture standards, frameworks and guidelines as part of Enterprise Integrations Center of Excellence (COE). Directly participates in the governance process for reviewing specific solutions to assure the team is properly leveraging published frameworks and standards.
Works closely with Solution Architects and Development groups to advocate the value identified in new integration service models. Reviews and performs POC’s on new technology and platforms to assess and adopt the best fit for ServiceNow’s landscape.
The position is also responsible for delivering technology plans, roadmaps, guidance and the associated governance that is required to enable technology changes to be effective.Job Description
To be successful in this role you have:
Identifies and publishes strategic technology standards, frameworks, principles and roadmaps to be used across integration landscape in IT organization to guide technology decisions and leverage efficiency opportunities
- Drives design for a secure, efficient, and adaptable future state model to meet growing demand on integrations
- Ensures that new projects and migrations are in alignment with the IT capital budget, project portfolio, and IT/enterprise strategic goals
- Researches and recommends opportunities to adopt new technologies.
- Analyzes the impact of implementing new technologies into the IT infrastructure.
- Proactively researches IT enterprise architecture best practices and methodologies and determines relevancy to the Visitant IT and business organizations. Participates in the life cycle planning of existing IT assets.
- Use business requirements to identify, evaluate and present alternative design solutions which meet customer needs
- Analyzes trade-offs associated with granting exceptions and waivers to technology and process standards
To be successful in this role you have:
- Must have strong knowledge of architectural design frameworks, integration frameworks, and patterns
- Must have 8+ years’ experience implementing enterprise application architectures
- Must have strong understanding of the below technology stack:
- Must have hands on experience with the development of:
- Boomi, MuleSoft, Informatica, integration platforms
- API Lifecycle management
- Solid integration design experience is a hard requirement
- Experience incorporating multiple architectural domains:
- Application design, security, performance, integration into a project design and development
- Prefer experience using Agile/Scrum frameworks and modern products development methodologies
- Experience communicating project direction and status with stakeholders
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related area of study (Preferred)
- A combination of relevant experience and education may be considered
- Experience in utilizing new and emerging technologies to facilitate innovation in existing applications
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are increasingly common. Click here to learn what to watch out for and how to protect yourself. All genuine ServiceNow job postings can be found through the ServiceNow Careers site.