Remote Hardware Support Manager at AmeriSave Mortgage Corporation (Atlanta, GA)
| Atlanta, GA
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:11 p.m. (CST) on Wednesday, March 23, 2022
AmeriSave Mortgage is currently seeking a Desktop Support Manager to join our IT team. The ideal candidate will collaborate with management, technicians, and other teams to streamline and resolve complex tasks and processes.
At AmeriSave, we're one team with one shared dream - to be the best. We’re dedicated to building an inclusive culture where employees are empowered and supported to do their best work - whether from home or in the office.
What we’ll find at AmeriSave is that we don’t just set you up for success, we set you up to WIN. Team members are provided with cutting edge origination software, CRM, marketing automation, data reporting / analytic software, and leading mortgage application technologies to help make more deals happen. Our culture at AmeriSave is casual and fun, and we offer competitive compensation and benefits.
AmeriSave is the company you’ve been waiting to work for!
- Collaborate with management, technicians, and other teams to streamline and resolve complex tasks and processes
- Managing application updates and installs for AmeriSave provided equipment and remote environments
- Work with team members to deploy, manage, and maintain approximately 2000 (Windows 10) devices remotely
- Troubleshoot complex application and hardware issues; act as escalation points to IT Help Desk/Desktop Support, including documentation, analysis, and resolution of escalated issues
- Craft reports that provide insight and analysis of desktop and remote environment software usage, software and hardware compliance, operating systems, and application software distribution
- Testing and validating new application for Amerisave devices and remote environments
- Coordinate with team leads and management to review, assist, and assign tickets in a queue
- Build and review proper documentation for all Remote Hardware Support processes and procedures
- Break technical processes into manageable steps for other staff members to follow
- Oversee multiple projects on an ongoing basis
- Assist in enforcing corporate IT policy and procedures for all staff at all locations
- Train new team members remotely and on-site
- Microsoft Windows Environment
- Office 365
- Azure/Intune Cloud Environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Working knowledge of basic network troubleshooting
- Advanced Windows Desktop OS knowledge
- Advanced Knowledge of Intune/Azure fundamentals
- Experience managing a technical (Desktop or similar) IT team - preferably a team of 4 or more
- Managing employees in a remote and in-person environment
- Self-driven and interested in learning
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Work well with others under pressure or deadlines
- Versatile and able to handle a wide variety of tasks (regardless of complexity OR simplicity)
- Proactively approach and investigate problems to mitigate future issues
Previous Experience (Preferred)
AmeriSave is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
California Consumer Privacy Act Disclosure Acknowledgment
Employment Applicants, New Hires, and Employees Residing in California
AmeriSave Mortgage Corporation’s California Consumer Privacy Act Policy Statement (“Policy”) can be reviewed here: www.amerisave.com/privacy-policy.
When AmeriSave’s Human Resources Department makes future requests for personal information, the same Policy is applicable. By applying, you understand this acknowledgment covers current and future personal information requests. You also acknowledge the business purpose of the personal information collected and that future requests may occur while applying for a position at AmeriSave and/or during employment, if applicable.
More Information on AmeriSave Mortgage Corporation
AmeriSave Mortgage Corporation operates in the Fintech industry. The company is located in Atlanta, GA, Charlotte, NC, Louisville, KY, Troy, MI and Kansas City, MO. AmeriSave Mortgage Corporation was founded in 2002. It has 2590 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Disability Insurance, Dental Benefits, Vision Benefits, Health Insurance Benefits, Life Insurance and Mental Health Benefits. To see all 47 open jobs at AmeriSave Mortgage Corporation, click here.
Read Full Job Description