Radiology Technologist - Memorial Associates at VillageMD
Join the frontlines of today's healthcare transformation
At VillageMD, we're looking for a Radiologic Technologist to help us transform the way primary care is delivered and how patients are served. As a national leader on the forefront of healthcare, we've partnered with many of today's best primary care physicians. We're equipping them with the latest digital tools. Empowering them with proven strategies and support. Inspiring them with better practices and consistent results.
We're creating care that's more accessible. Effective. Efficient. With solutions that are value-based, physician-driven and patient-centered. To accomplish this, we're looking for individuals who share our sense of excellence, are ready to embrace change, and never settle for the status quo. Individuals who have the confidence to lead but the humility to never stop learning.
Could this be you?
The Radiologic Technologist participates with the Primary Care Village Medical Center team to deliver exemplary patient care and customer service while performing a variety of technical and patient care procedures.
How you can make a difference
- Customer and Patient Satisfaction: Proactively and consistently understands the needs of our customers and patients
- Effectively provides service and/or resolves problems
- Dedicated to meeting the expectations of internal and external customers and patients
- Works to create a positive experience for all
- Contributes to team's ability to meet and anticipate customer and patient needs
- Technical Performance: Performs all X-Ray imaging procedures, properly preparing and positioning patients for imaging exams
- Positions the patient appropriately to best demonstrate anatomic area of interest
- Performs image reconstruction as necessary
- Organizes and monitors patient flow as to meet company productivity, quality, and safety standards
- Communication: Utilizes clear and effective communication to properly screen patients prior to scan for any precautions or contraindications pertaining to ordered exam
- Demonstrates ability to thoroughly explain procedure to be performed to alleviate patient anxiety and facilitate patient cooperation
- Quality and Safety: Demonstrates appropriate radiation safety and protection practices for staff and patients by utilizing ALARA (As Low As Reasonably Achievable) techniques and screening for pregnancy
Skills for success
- Good communication skills
- Able to cover shifts when for others when needed
- Experience with CT/MRI is a plus
Experience to drive change
- Satisfactory completion of a formal radiologic technology program or other compatible course of study
- Kentucky State Radiologic Technologist license required (Kentucky State X-ray license, ARRT)
- Minimum of 1 year Radiologic Technologist experience preferred
How you will thrive
You work in a highly-collaborative, conscientious, forward-thinking environment that welcomes your experience and enables you to make a significant impact from Day 1.
Most importantly, you make a difference. You see a clear connection between your daily work on VillageMD products and services and the advancement of innovative solutions and improved quality of healthcare for providers and patients.
Our unique VillageMD culture – how inclusion and diversity make the difference
At VillageMD, we see diversity and inclusion as a source of strength in transforming healthcare. We believe building trust and innovation are best achieved through diverse perspectives. To us, acceptance and respect are rooted in an understanding that people do not experience things in the same way, including our healthcare system. Individuals seeking employment at VillageMD are considered without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Those seeking employment at VillageMD are considered without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.
Explore your future with VillageMD today.