Programmatic Manager at SEER Interactive
Here are some highlights of what you'll be doing...
- Evangelize Seer's vision within Programmatic; working closely with Seer’s Paid Media Leadership Team to drive excitement, adoption, and integration as we run full-steam towards big data, new ad technology, and holistic Media strategies
- Craft and drive Programmatic strategy development by leveraging your expertise across a variety of DSPs (DV360 experience required), collaborating closely with other divisions like Creative and Paid Social to help grow your clients' bottom line.
- Oversee day-to-day campaign strategy & management and ensure client recommendations are rooted in data-- leading execution and optimizations for Programmatic media campaigns (e.g. auction/exchange based performance media, audience-based buying, remarketing, etc.) while meeting or surpassing client performance expectations.
- You’ll consult with our clients, learning their needs and overall business objectives and leveraging the data to grow their business via measurable recommendations and results. You’ll build strong, lasting relationships with your clients using Seer's values as your compass. You treat each touchpoint as an opportunity to build depth and trust in your relationship
- With an entrepreneurial mindset, you’ll work closely with team members to help scale and build the Programmatic division. You’ll help your team provide the highest level of service and advanced problem solving to our clients on a day-to-day basis
- Prepare regular reporting and lead strategic presentations for your clients that demonstrate your impact and value on their bottom line. You're the tried-and-true business partner that client's dream of; positioning yourself as an extension of their team, and treating their wins/losses as your own.
- Develop strong frameworks for building up Seer’s Programmatic Book of Business within the current client portfolio and new business opportunities
The skills you'll bring to the table...
- Proficient in Display Video 360 (DV360) and Campaign Manager 360 (CM) (certifications are highly recommended)
- You've managed Programmatic campaigns across a diverse set of platform tools (DSPs and DMPs) and are no newbie to the world of ad technology or automation. You execute multi-channel programmatic media campaigns (desktop/mobile, display/video) and optimize campaigns for maximum performance and delivery while managing budgets appropriately.
- You know your technical stuff and can troubleshoot. Troubleshoot issues on all pre-production and live campaigns, overseeing campaign QA process by developing and maintaining quality control procedures for campaign implementations.
- You understand and can effectively speak to the evolving technological under-pinning’s of programmatic buying that enables you to communicate digital strategies and rationale for tactical approaches for each campaign.
- Core operational understanding of critical programmatic campaign components such as: brand safety guidelines, ad viewability, and filtering for suspicious and/or fraudulent media activity. You’ll assist in trafficking, campaign structuring, and can activate and QA programmatic campaigns with limited oversight by senior levels.
- Coordinate and support audience activation through Data Management Platforms and creative strategy and testing plans.
- Participate in forecasting exercises for clients and senior management and own the development of strategic proposals
- Knowledge of third-party ad serving and experience managing and working with media partners/ad tech firms (DSPs) to ensure accurate platform implementation and
- Programmatic may be your thing, but you know it takes a data-driven, holistic approach to drive success for your clients. You're all about channel integration and leveraging data from Creative, SEO and Analytics to build smarter Paid strategies
- You know the Programmatic world changes fast and it excites you! You're all over emerging trends, tools, tech, and data sets. You bring fresh ideas to the table and fearlessly run alongside industry changes. You're quick to kick up a new opportunity and run with it; making data-driven, actionable recommendations to drive value for your clients.
- You are a curious problem-solver with an entrepreneurial mindset who’s excited about the idea of helping build a world-class Programmatic offering - surfacing new tools, processes, ideas and opportunities.