We are FIS. Our technology powers the world's economy and our teams bring innovation to life. We champion diversity to deliver the best products and solutions for our colleagues, clients and communities. If you're ready to start learning, growing and making an impact with a career in fintech, we'd like to know: Are you FIS?
About the role:
As a Product Support Manager I responsible for managing product/application support team(s) in a single line of business. Serves as an escalation point for client issues. Resolves issues and contributes to business unit/area development. Directly responsible for managing a staff of four or more direct reports, including supervisors and individual contributors in product support and/or associated support functions. Manages twenty-five or more overall subordinates. Works closely with senior management on departmental issues. Has wide latitude for decision-making. Typically requires five or more years related product support experience with at least two years leadership responsibility.
What you will be doing?
• Manages operations of teams of representatives that respond to inquiries of a technical or complex nature as relates to FIS software products and/or services through case management.• Develops and monitors application of operating systems including policies and procedures, operating structure, information flow and systems that provide answers to common questions and problems.• Reports new or recurring problems to product management and/or product development departments.• Monitors call queues, call volume and other metrics. Analyzes results and trends. Ensures volume of work produced meets product/service standards and exceeds quality standards.• Ensures representatives are properly trained when new products are released or products are upgraded or patched.• Contributes to development of the product support function.• May develop business strategy and business plan for team/group operations including budget development.• Selects, develops and evaluates personnel to ensure efficient operation of the function.• May build industry relations communicating technologies and operational concerns through industry networking.• Some flexibility of hours is required; Call Center 24x7 environment• Other related duties assigned as needed.
What you will need:
Bachelor's degree in business, computer science or related discipline or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience.
GENERAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
• Broad knowledge of FIS products and related services; in-depth knowledge of products and services for which team(s) provide support
• Knowledge of basic IT technologies, i.e., operating systems, network devices, software development and architecture
• Working knowledge of workforce management practices and tools, e.g., scheduling software, quality monitoring software
• Excellent customer service skills that build high levels of customer satisfaction for internal and external clients
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills to technical and non-technical audiences of various levels in the organization, e.g., executive, management, individual contributors
• Willingly shares relevant technical and/or industry knowledge and expertise to other resources
• Excellent decision-making, problem-solving, team building, negotiation, conflict management and time management skills
• Is resourceful and proactive in gathering information and sharing ideas
• Proven project management skills
• Demonstrated customer-focused leadership ability
• Ability to work both independently and in a team environment
What we offer you:
A career at FIS is more than just a job. It's the change to shape the future of fintech. At FIS, we offer you:
- A voice in the future of fintech
- Always-on learning and development
- Collaborative work environment
- Opportunities to give back
- Competitive salary and benefits
Notice to all US applicants: All employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Individuals with a disability (including a medical condition) or sincerely held religious beliefs or practices that prevent them from getting the vaccine may request an exemption from the vaccine requirement.
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.