Who We Are:
Bandwidth (NASDAQ: BAND) is a global communications software company that helps enterprises connect people around the world with cloud-ready voice, messaging and emergency services. Backed by a network reaching 60+ countries covering 90 percent of global GDP, companies like Cisco, Google, Microsoft, RingCentral, Uber and Zoom use Bandwidth's APIs to easily embed communications into software and applications. Bandwidth has more than 20 years in the technology space and was the first Communications Platform-as-a-Service (CPaaS) provider to offer a robust selection of APIs built around our own global network. Our award-winning support teams help businesses around the world solve complex communications challenges every day.
At Bandwidth, your music matters when you are part of the BAND. We celebrate differences and encourage BANDmates to be their authentic selves. #jointheband
What We Are Looking For:
The Porting Specialist, Toll Free will be responsible for managing toll free number (TFN) inventory for customer facing portals through the entire lifecycle of a TFN. Tasks will include processing both port ins and port outs of TFNs, analysis of existing inventory levels, procurement of new inventory, troubleshooting industry issues, migrations, audits and special projects. Bandwidth currently manages ~4M TFNs.
What You'll Do:
- Order management of TFNs through various interfaces for inventory stocking and vanity requests
- Provisioning TFNs with various off-net carriers and making routing changes to corresponding templates with strong accuracy
- Migrating TFNs from one template to another to allow for cost reduction, customer projects, and template management
- Process customer TFN port in and port out requests and troubleshooting in a timely manner while adhering to company and industry standards
- Project management of multiple TF porting orders simultaneously with a high level of accuracy and quality.
- Performing audits of our TFN inventory, cleaning up inaccurate data with a high attention to detail
- Managing resporg exception TFNs, numbers owned by our customers but not on Bandwidth’s resporg
- Working with routing exceptions, customers that want TFNs routed to another template with a different area of service
- Provide constant, accurate and timely communication of information to customers, vendors and internal team members via email, phone, tickets and customer user interface
- Processing disconnected TFNs, monitoring aging and reconnect requests, as well as cleaning up aging TFNs
Monday - Friday - 2PM-11PM
What You Need:
- Associate’s degree
- 1+ years’ experience in telecom, business or finance
- Basic PC skills to include MS Office suite of products.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to multitask.
At Bandwidth, we’re pretty proud of our corporate culture, which is rooted in our “Whole Person Promise.” We promise all employees that they can have meaningful work AND a full life, and we provide a work environment geared toward enriching your body, mind, and spirit. How do we do that? Well…
- 100% company-paid Medical, Vision, & Dental coverage for you and your family with low deductibles and low out-of-pocket expenses.
- All new hires receive four weeks of PTO.
- PTO Embargo. When you take time off (of any kind!) you’re embargoed from working. Bandmates and managers are not allowed to interrupt your PTO - not even with email.
- Additional PTO can be earned throughout the year through volunteer hours and Bandwidth challenges.
- “Mahalo moments” program grants additional time off for life’s most important moments like graduations, buying a first home, getting married, wedding anniversaries (every five years), and the birth of a grandchild.
- 90-Minute Workout Lunches and unlimited meetings with our very own nutritionist.
Are you excited about the position and its responsibilities, but not sure if you’re 100% qualified? Do you feel you can work to help us crush the mission? If you answered ‘yes’ to both of these questions, we encourage you to apply! You won’t want to miss the opportunity to be a part of the BAND.
Applicant Privacy Notice