At Ribbon, we believe homeownership should be made achievable for all. As a first of it's kind homeownership company, Ribbon empowers everyday home buyers and sellers to compete for their future home on a level the playing field with high-net-worth individuals and Wall Street investors – and we support agents, brokerages, and lenders create confidence and certainty for clients through powerful financial products and digital workflow software.
Making homeownership achievable is at the heart of all we do - and we live out that purpose every day through our core values:
Set New Standards. Our mission requires a new way forward. We start from first-principles to be different, creative and bold. Big or small, we create new norms.
Build Together. We are one team, one mission, creating vibrant communities of belonging. We unite in our passion and collaborate with optimism, integrity and trust.
Learn, Teach, Grow. In service of delivering a world class experience, we actively learn from our community, educate others, and celebrate the victories and struggles that come along the way.Your team:
Ribbon’s Finance team is responsible for providing data-driven insights to inform strategic, financial, and operational decision-making across the company.How you'll help make homeownership achievable:
- Oversee the Listing Process of Ribbon Inventory homes from the property photos to entering the home in the MLS to handling questions and showing requests from Buyers Agents
- Be diligent throughout the listing process to stay compliant with all Real Estate, State and MLS laws, rules and regulations.
- Provide a competent, knowledgeable, and professional representation of Ribbon to outside agents while encouraging them to use Ribbon for all of their other transactions
- Relate all necessary information, feedback and offers to Portfolio Manager and through notes for the rest of the team,
- Acquire, organize, and maintain all documentation pertaining to the real estate transaction, share the documentation with other departments who assist with the transaction
- Learn our eviction and home preparation processes to assist when needed
- Licensed Real Estate agent in one of the following states: NC, SC, GA, FL, TX, AL, VA, OH, IN, MO, or TN
- 2+ Years of Real Estate Transaction Experience, thorough knowledge of the rules and regulations of State and MLS
- Excellent written and verbal communication and pride yourself on providing amazing customer service
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to be highly self-motivated and work in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- A thirst for knowledge and growth in a startup environment
- Sense of urgency and persistence
- Flexibility! We are a small company that moves and reacts fast.
- Desire and ability to get licensed in other States and aligned with the necessary Associations
- Knowledge of multiple real estate markets and their sales process
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Flexible, unlimited vacation
- Fully paid parental leave
- Regular team lunches
- Health + wellness stipend
- Company-sponsored TalkSpace membership
- Commuter benefits
- FSA + HSA
- Learning + development stipend
- Meaningful equity in the company
Even if you don’t meet all the requirements, we encourage you to apply! If you’d be excited to show up for work each day, we’d be excited to have you on our team.
Here at Ribbon we embrace our differences and thrive off of the creativity they produce. It’s how we break new ground. As we scale and we help families across different cultures, communities, and socio-economic backgrounds, the team we build must be reflective of the diverse communities that we serve. Together, we’ve built and will continue to grow, a diverse and inclusive culture where everyone has a seat at the table and the space to be their most authentic self. Ribbon is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we support, celebrate, and cherish all the things that make our teammates who they are.