As a Personalization Production Associate you will work with some of the world’s best known brands, setting them up for marketing success with our AI and workflow product from the start. You will be responsible for the configuration, implementation and maintenance of client campaigns within the Coherent Path platform. You will also work with our clients and client facing teams, to ensure that all requirements are accounted for and any technical details are properly communicated.
- Develop a deep understanding of our platform
- Build, validate and QA campaigns based on detailed client briefs
- Reply to campaign requests from account managers and manage campaign builds using our ticketing system
- Instinct to complete organized and well-documented work
- Experience with or interest in Email Marketing Strategy – logic segmentation and audience building
- Knowledgeable of Email service providers (ESP) and their common capabilities
- Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Intellectual curiosity and a strong desire to learn
- Experience with or interest in learning HTML/CSS
Studies have shown that women, communities of color, and historically underrepresented people are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture where all Inkers can thrive. If you’re excited about the role but don’t meet all of the abovementioned qualifications, we encourage you to apply. Our differences bring a breadth of knowledge and perspectives that makes us collectively stronger.
We welcome and employ people regardless of race, color, gender identity or expression, religion, genetic information, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, ethnicity, family or marital status, physical and mental ability, political affiliation, disability, Veteran status, or other protected characteristics. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.