We're transforming the grocery industry
Instacart is the North American leader in online grocery and one of the fastest-growing companies in e-commerce. Since 2012, we’ve been working towards creating a world where everyone has access to the food they love and more time to enjoy it together.
Groceries delivered to your door in as little as an hour. It seems simple, right? Well, it’s more complex than that. From re-routing deliveries during snowstorms, to connecting customers with coupons and deals for their favorite brands, to updating over half a billion grocery data lines every night...our efforts bring Instacart closer to being the operating system for the grocery industry.
Our Instacart Operations team is seeking an Operations Manager for our Emerging and Partner Operations Team.
About our Emerging and Partner Operations team: Instacart’s Emerging and Partner Operations team is responsible for in-store fulfillment of customer orders handled by Instacart’s key retail partners. As Instacart continues to complement our existing delivery offering with a customer pickup option, the Emerging and Partner Operations team will be charged with creating and executing the playbook that allows retail partner associates to fulfill orders with the high quality that our customers expect. The Emerging and Partner Operations team will play a leading role in launching new partner locations, developing best-in-class training to thousands of associates, deploying new processes, procedures, and best practices, and partnering closely with some of the largest retailers in North America to create a successful and sustainable pickup offering that customers love.
Highlights: Build the fulfillment playbook of a multi-billion dollar run rate business. Partner with North America’s top retailers to scale this offering across their entire footprint. Work cross-functionally to develop and deploy enterprise and shopper products.
ABOUT THE JOB
- You will proactively manage Instacart’s most important retail accounts by developing strong client-focused relationships.
- You will co-develop multi-level training and onboard and train team members of new key accounts.
- You will collaborate closely with BD Account managers and retail partners to provide white-glove operational consulting and guidance regarding their pickup program.
- You will collect and analyze data to uncover insights to support growth opportunities or diagnose and resolve operational issues.
- You will communicate new product features or processes and support the path to full adoption.
- You will work cross-functionally with our Product and Care organizations to develop scalable solutions as you uncover them in the field.
- You will collect and synthesize partner feedback, identifying opportunities for account or program-wide improvement.
- 5+ years of experience in operations, account management, or a related field; bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Experience managing internal and external stakeholders.
- Experienced in G Suite, MS Office, SQL strongly preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills including real-time support and trouble-shooting.
- Ability to support and manage partners: you can manage key relationships and maintain a strong, mutually-beneficial partnership with Instacart’s top retailers.
- Sense of ownership and attention to detail: when a customer receives the wrong item from a pickup order, you root-cause the why and develop a solve.
- Comfort in data and analytics: you can review a set of key metrics and know the actions you need to take to drive improvement.
- Flexible and resourceful: you know the perfect solution may not be immediately available but you are energized by finding short term answers and building towards sustainable long term solutions.
- Positive and energetic attitude: Even the most demanding stakeholders can’t get you down, you can keep a smile and a hard-working attitude through even the most demanding moments.
Accommodations & Accessibility
At Instacart, we strive to create an accessible and inclusive experience for all candidates. If you need assistance submitting an application through our career site due to a disability, please submit an Accommodations Request Form and someone from our team will reach out soon to see how we may be able to assist.