The Partner Operations Specialist is a detail-oriented individual who has experience with developing Marketing processes and wants to support and scale partner teams. This person will build and manage measurable key performance indicators designed to support driving revenue objectives through the partner channel. The position will drive sustainable improvement and standards across the partner team in support of Ruby’s overall revenue goals. This is an influential role and requires a passion for business strategy, operations, and collaboration.
Requiring an individual who is pragmatic and action-oriented with a willingness to roll up your sleeves and be hands-on. This person needs to be comfortable with deadlines and demonstrate strong attention to detail and quality of deliverables. Excellent interpersonal skills, with a proven track record of establishing credibility with business partners is necessary.
The Partner Operations Specialist will report to the and can be located remotely within our operating states, or from our Portland, OR or Kansas City, MO offices.What You’ll Be Accountable For
Support growth across the Partner Organization
- Identify and project manage partner operations process improvements that align with the greater revenue team processes and manage ad hoc projects for key stakeholders.
- Create and manage the reporting and analytics that drive the organization's vision and growth, provide valuable reporting and KPIs on a weekly and quarterly basis to drive decision making, and build and manage dashboards in SFDC and Looker to support the needs of the partnership team.
- Manage the budget process for the partner marketing activities and tradeshows as well as bounty and revenue share reporting and payments for the partner team.
- Communicate insights and make recommendations based on ongoing analysis of individual partner performance.
- Create tracking mechanisms, such as UTMs, to ensure end-to-end tracking of leads and sales coming from, and influenced by, partners.
- Team with sales enablement to create and deliver materials for the sales and partner teams, including sales training on partner initiatives that help drive alignment, adoption, and create sales excitement and success.
- Develop and support partner programs through opportunity modeling and analysis, creating an onboarding process, supporting shipping and logistics for partner events and tradeshows, while managing day to day operations and analytics reporting.
- Maintain communications across marketing, revenue operations, accounting, and enablement to ensure a consistent lead conversion path for sales from partner channels and campaigns.
- Develop and document scalable process improvements to support the partnership team.
- Manage and support budget requests for partner marketing activities and tradeshows.
- Ensure trackability of leads and revenue for all partner campaigns and activity.
- You are a strong, articulate, natural leader, able to successfully motivate and challenge a team of talented and creative people at all levels of the organization.
- You thrive in a role where the entire organization is counting on you and your team to achieve their goals.
- You think both strategically and analytically and are disciplined about measuring everything you do.
- You possess an internal competitiveness and natural curiosity to constantly strive for improved results.
- You love the fast-paced environment of a growth-stage company, and possess a scrappy, hands-on, roll-up-your-sleeves approach.
- You understand the needs and purchase behavior of small businesses, and the value of the human connection in business success.
- You seek to understand before seeking a solution – leading with business requirements and through collaboration, design scalable solutions.
- Minimum 2 years of relevant B2B technology marketing or operations experience is required; SaaS to SMB is a plus
- Intermediate proficiency with Salesforce is required. Exposure to and proficiency with HubSpot, Google Analytics, AdWords, Looker and other direct marketing automation tools is a plus.
- Must have a strong analytical and quantitative skill set combined with a strong ability to analyze data, interpret and translate results to produce actionable changes.
- Highly efficient team player, with the ability to also work independently in a fast-paced, fluid environment.
- Proven track record collaborating with cross-functional internal parties and external agencies/contractors.
- Exceptional people and communication skills.
- Comfortable in a nimble, fast-paced environment.
Candidates near Portland, OR, or Kansas City, MO, have the option to work from one of our beautiful open-concept offices. Ruby requires employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and up to date on their booster before working in-office, full-time or hybrid. If an in-office environment isn’t for you or the distance is prohibitive, working from home is also an option for most positions, unless otherwise stated in the job ad. The position requires the ability to sit and work at a computer for extended periods of time and communicate effectively with a diverse audience in person, by phone and computer.
Ruby Receptionists is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state or local laws. We support and encourage diversity!
Applicants must be authorized to work for any employer in the US. We are unable to sponsor or take over sponsorship of work visas at this time.
Ruby participates in e-Verify; however, we adhere to state or federal laws & regulations regarding non-participation where applicable. Feel free to ask us about this if you have questions.