NOC Training Specialist at Amwell (Remote)
Amwell is a leading telehealth platform in the United States and globally, connecting and enabling providers, insurers, patients, and innovators to deliver greater access to more affordable, higher quality care. Amwell believes that digital care delivery will transform healthcare. We offer a single, comprehensive platform to support all telehealth needs from urgent to acute and post-acute care, as well as chronic care management and healthy living. With over a decade of experience, Amwell powers telehealth solutions for over 150 health systems comprised of 2,000 hospitals and 55 health plan partners with over 36,000 employers, covering over 80 million lives.
As NOC Trainer, you will play a vital role in the Amwell Medical Group's Network Operations Center. You will work closely with NOC Supervisors and Team leads to onboard new NOC hires, and will be responsible for their training from their start date and sign-off on training completion to move to their permanent rotating schedule. This role will also be responsible for creating and maintaining all NOC training materials as well as managing updates to the team’s Knowledge Base. In addition, this role will be relied on to train all NOC agents on any workflow updates that are introduced.
- Develop and maintain training programs for new hires
- Lead the training and onboarding for new hires
- Sign off on completion of new hire training
- Create and maintain reference and how-to guides
- Complete annual/as needed review of all reference materials
- Manage and maintain knowledge base within Salesforce
- Provide ongoing training and assistance with answering new hires questions
- Training experienced employees on new or updated procedures to improve their performance
- Exceptional decision making and problem-solving abilities
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Exceptional time management and organizational skills
- Ability to prioritize and reprioritize quickly and effectively
- Strong understanding of basic computer functions and NOC tasks.
- Education – Associate or Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Experience – 1-2 years' relevant work experience at Amwell/NOC
Working at Amwell:
Amwell is changing how care is delivered through online and mobile technology. We strive to make the hard work of healthcare look easy. In order to make this a reality, we look for people with a fast-paced, mission-driven mentality. We’re a culture that prides itself on quality, efficiency, smarts, initiative, creative thinking, and a strong work ethic.
Our Core Values include One Team, Customer First, and Deliver Awesome. Customer First and Deliver Awesome are all about our product and services and how we strive to serve. As part of One Team, we operate the Amwell Cares program, which brings needed assistance to our communities, whether that be free healthcare for the underserved or for people affected by natural disasters, support for equality, honoring doctors and nurses, or annual Amwell-matched donations to food banks. Amwell aims to be a force for good for our employees, our clients, and our communities.
Amwell cares deeply about and supports Diversity, Equity and Inclusion. These initiatives are highlighted and reflected within our Three DE&I Pillars - our Workplace, our Workforce and our Community.
Amwell is a "virtual first" workplace, which means you can work from anywhere, coming together physically for ideation, collaboration and client meetings. We enable our employees with the tools, resources and opportunities to do their jobs effectively wherever they are! Amwell has collaboration spaces in Boston, Tysons Corner, Portland, Woodland Hills, and Seattle.
- Unlimited Personal Time Off (Vacation time)
- 401K match
- Competitive healthcare, dental and vision insurance plans
- Paid Parental Leave (Maternity and Paternity leave)
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Free access to Amwell’s Telehealth Services, SilverCloud and The Clinic by Cleveland Clinic’s second opinion program
- Free Subscription to the Calm App
- Tuition Assistance Program
- Pet Insurance