Beyond Finance is a next generation financial services company. Our goal is to provide financial peace of mind to our clients by giving them simple and transparent financial products that are customized to their individual circumstances.
We're in constant pursuit of new collaborators that will help us get to the next level. Our workforce includes celebrated, diverse talents working towards the common objective of developing something transformational for the debt relief industry.
Our team spirit and culture are what set us apart as a company. We love what we do, and we have fun doing it.
About the Role
Our Negotiations Specialists play a key role in the success of our clients becoming free of debt. Working on behalf of clients, you will coordinate efforts to help resolve delinquent accounts for the best possible savings. The ideal candidate will be an exceptional communicator who is skilled at building relationships with external parties. This is an exciting and rewarding position that drives not only success for our clients, but for our business.
What You’ll Do
- Build relationships with external partners to assist in resolving delinquent accounts for clients
- Provides oversight to client debt portfolios to determine the best plan of action for settling their debt
- Utilizes various tools and resources to group together common debts from numerous clients in an effort to enhance strength of negotiations with a given agency
- Employ a high level of time management and multitasking ability in order to effectively manage account queues
- Consistently displays a passion for helping people with an outstanding focus on the clients' needs
- Other duties and special projects, as required
What We Look For
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field (Business Administration, Banking, Actuarial Science, Finance) preferred
- Strong communicator: Includes listening, verbal & written communication
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Supports team/department collaboration & inclusion
- A true passion for helping people with an outstanding focus on the client’s needs
- Proficient in technology; experience using Salesforce or similar CRM a plus!
We are looking for great people to join a fast-paced, growing, and innovative business. For eligible fulltime employees, we offer:
- Considerable employer contributions for health, dental and vision programs
- Generous personal time-off
- 401(K) match
- Merit advancement opportunities
- Career development & training
More importantly, our team spirit and culture are what really sets us apart as a company. We’re a world-class company that loves what we do…and we have fun doing it!
*Beyond Finance is an equal opportunity Employer*
Beyond Finance does not accept unsolicited resumes from individual recruiters or third-party recruiting agencies in response to job positions. No fee will be paid to their parties who submit unsolicited candidates directly to Beyond Finance employees or the Beyond Finance Finance and HR teams. No placement fee will be paid to any third party unless such a request has been made by the Beyond Finance HR team.