Manager, Campaign Operations at KeepTruckin
KeepTruckin is on a mission to modernize the trucking industry. With the leading fleet management platform, we are bringing trucks online and fundamentally changing the way freight is moved on our roads.
We see our hard work rewarded in tangible ways every day and we believe that intelligence is most powerful when paired with humility. We’re motivated by the opportunity to impact and improve every facet of a trillion-dollar industry that touches everyone’s lives. KeepTruckin is proud to be a Forbes Cloud 100 company, a 2020 Career-Launching Company by Wealthfront and named a Forbes Best Startup Employer 2020.About the Role:
We are seeking a Manager, Campaign Operations to join the team at KT and build out a PMO team within Marketing. The right candidate will be a data driven individual who has had experience building from scratch. You will easily adapt to the constant change that comes with a rapidly growing company.What You'll Do:
Marketing Project Management Team Leadership:
- Establish the PMO organization structure, hiring, and managing staffing requirements in line with project objectives.
- Oversee the execution of work across the marketing organization
- Monitor Marketing annual performance targets for individuals and the team and conduct performance reviews.
- Run new program intake across the Marketing organization; coordinate project team assignment with resource team leads.
- Directly manage multiple Marketing projects, managing schedules, and deliverable progress, and ensuring all stakeholders are aligned on interdependencies, next steps, and progress; preemptively identify and manage risks, raising issues when needed to remove blockers.
Marketing Project Tracking & Monitoring:
- Track and provide project status and audit reports.
- Manage the risk, issue, and change resolution process, and work with other Marketing leaders to take corrective action as needed.
- Oversee Marketing PMOs for the delivery of projects/programs on time, within the scope, and on budget.
Marketing Project Prioritization
- Provide executive leaders with the information needed to assess which proposals have the highest potential value, impact, and strategic alignment.
- Interface with executives to define project priorities and implementation opportunities and challenges, and keep them up-to-date with project risks and opportunities.
- 10+ years of experience in PMO or Marketing roles
- Expert-level knowledge of project and change management and associated methodologies, techniques, processes, and approaches
- Budget, cost, and profitability management skills
- Knowledge of Marketing resources/tools
- Strategic Thinking: Ability to juggle multiple goals and deadlines in the context of the big picture
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently, manage programs and projects, and drive initiatives in a cross-functional environment
- Resilience and resourcefulness
- You have previous experience working with sales and/or partnering across multiple cross-functional teams.
Creating a diverse and inclusive workplace is one of KeepTruckin's core values. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.
Please do not let an arrest or conviction record prevent you from applying for employment at KT. KT considers qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Please review our Candidate Privacy Notice here.