About Eden Health
Eden Health is a nationally recognized medical practice on a mission to create a world where every person has a relationship with a trusted healthcare provider. Working with employers across the country, Eden Health offers employees 24/7 digital care, same-day in-person primary care, mental health services, physical therapy, and benefits navigation. The Eden Health team is driven by a patient-centric approach, delivering relationship-based collaborative care. With this model, our clients have healthier workforces, increased productivity, and reduced healthcare costs. We are committed to diversity, equity, and integrity, and our teams reflect this. Our hope at Eden Health is to create an environment where each person can do the best and most important work in their careers.
What you will be doing
As an Eden Health Licensing Specialist, you will be responsible for acquiring and maintaining licensure for Eden Health providers across all 50 states. This role is a critical part of Eden Health’s Operations and is essential to our ability to onboard clinicians as well as expand our services to new geographical service areas. You will work closely with state licensing boards to effectively navigate a variety of complex state and/or federal policies and requirements. You will be responsible for maintaining knowledge about continuing education requirements and developing internal licensing processes. Special projects may also be assigned as needed.
As a Licensing Specialist, you will report directly to the Licensing, Credentialing and Enrollment Manager. This is a full-time, remote-first role and has the flexibility to be located anywhere in the U.S.
What success looks like
- Maintaining an in-depth knowledge of licensure requirements for all 50 states i.e., compact state
- Establishing and maintaining educated timelines for initial and renewal licensure
- Interacting professionally with state licensing boards, clinicians, client representatives, and internal team members
- Completing new license applications and maintaining a visible tracker for the organization
- Tracking and completing license renewals and CME requirements to ensure all licenses are kept current based on business needs
- Closely monitoring applications and following up frequently to minimize licensing timeline
- Anticipating and mitigating potential delays/complications in licensing timeline
- Proactive, consistent, and clear communication with various stakeholders on license statuses
- Ensuring provider demographic data is kept up to date with licensing entities i.e. CAQH
- Developing internal licensing workflows for high quality, timely and accurate processing of licensing applications
- Participating in departmental and/or other meetings
What you will bring
- 2+ years of direct physician/clinical licensing experience required including preparing and submitting licensing applications to state medical boards for physicians, advanced practice providers, and/or mental health providers.
- Multi-state licensing experience highly preferred
- 2+ years of Credentialing/enrollment experience preferred
- You are highly detail oriented
- You are a self-starter with the ability to work independently and proactively in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- You enjoy researching and digging into state compliance and regulatory requirements
- You have experience working with clinical providers
- You like to develop and improve processes and workflows
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Why Eden Health?
- Remote first company and culture
- Series C Healthtech startup with a mission-driven team that's passionate about helping every person have a relationship with a trusted healthcare provider
- Competitive salary and equity compensation package
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance and commuter benefits
- Dedicated Culture Committee led by CEO
- Learning and development budgets to help you grow and bond with your team
- Positive, inclusive, supportive culture cheering you on your journey
- Strong and quickly growing client base of America’s leading employers
While the majority of Eden Health positions are remote-first, we are a company that values building trusted relationships. To achieve this we have programming and events which require us to be in person, including team and company-wide meetings. To ensure everyone's safety, we require all employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID -19, subject to reasonable accommodations for medical conditions or sincerely held religious beliefs.
Eden Health is an equal opportunity employer and encourages all applicants from every background and life experience without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Please note: Eden Health interview requests and job offers only originate from
edenhealth.com email addresses (e.g. [email protected]edenhealth.com). Eden Health will never ask for bank information (e.g. account and routing number), social security numbers, passwords, or other sensitive information to be delivered via email. If you receive a scam email or wish to report a security issue involving Eden Health, please notify us at: [email protected]