Leasing Supervisor at Amherst
Open the door to your dream job and join #TeamMainStreet. With more than 22,000 homes in 30 markets, Main Street Renewal is one of the largest providers of single-family rental homes across the country. We understand that our employees are the invaluable drivers of our success. That's why we hire the most talented, passionate individuals who enjoy contributing to a growing, winning team. Here, you'll be a part of a fast-growing company dedicated to providing a best in class leasing and customer service experience to our residents.
Austin Leasing Supervisor Center is responsible for providing support, leadership, direction, and oversight for the Austin Leasing Center Team. Austin Leasing Supervisor will be responsible for reviewing the application process the leasing team in following and informing of any issues. Review staffing for application inbound line to ensure staffing needs are being met per volume of calls, executing strategies in the following subject matter areas within The Austin Leasing Center: Application management support, Application line management.
This is a full-time position, with typical days of work being Monday through Friday. Frequent evening and weekend work may be required as job duties demand. Minimal travel is required. Austin Leasing Supervisor will report to the Director of The Austin Leasing Center
- Application management
- Develop Metrics to be able to measure the bandwidth of an specialists in reference to meeting SLA's
- Review agent activities and applications for Quality control
- Report an operations issues delaying leasing.
- Work with the Directors on process work flows.
- Application Line Management
- Maintain of Service Level and SLA given.
- Review call feedback and training
- Maintain staffing ratio between all offshore teams.
Other General Leasing Responsibilities
- Schedule 1 on 1’s on a biweekly basis during peak season and weekly during off season, go over performance, and agent needs.
- Back up Austin Leasing Center lines of business as other Supervisors need assistance.
- Must be Licensed Real Estate Agent for a minimum of 1 year.
- Minimum of 1-2 years’ sales/marketing experience in the Property Management industry
- Must have a current and valid driver's license.
- Prior management experience within the leasing field with a minimum of three direct reports
- Possesses excellent communication and people skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, including Outlook, Excel, and Word; as well as prospect and resident management systems.
- Must be able to multi-task in a fast-paced work environment.
- If working remotely, Austin Leasing Supervisor is expected to provide the same level of support and accessibility as when onsite.
Our full-time employee benefits include:
- A competitive compensation package, annual bonus, 401k match
- Flexible PTO including 7 paid holidays, 1 floating holiday, and 1 volunteer day
- Employer-paid benefits (medical, dental, vision, health savings account)
- Professional career development and reimbursement
- Up to 16 weeks paid maternity leave; up to 4 weeks of paid parental leave
- Backup childcare offered through Bright Horizons
- Relaxed casual environment with virtual office events
Main Street Renewal is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information or veteran status, and encourage all applicants to apply.