IT Support Analyst (Fri - Tues Overnight Shift) at ID.me (Washington DC)
ID.me simplifies how people securely prove and share their identity online. The company empowers people to control their data through a portable and trusted login, which means they don’t need to create a new password when visiting sites that have the ID.me button.
The COVID-19 pandemic accelerated digital migration for many critical services. Those services require a trusted identity to safeguard against fraud and help ensure people are who they claim to be. With ID.me, login and identity credentials move with people, which can reduce the time and frustration of having to verify at multiple sites and set up multiple passwords.
ID.me is a credential service provider compliant with federal standards for digital identity verification.
In addition to helping people control their credentials and data, the company’s “No Identity Left Behind” initiative strives to expand access and inclusion for all people. The company offers multiple pathways to verification – online self-serve, live video chat agents, and in person. ID.me is passionate about building a robust identity network that does not compromise access for traditionally underserved groups.
ID.me is looking for an IT Support Analyst to join our IT department to support end users to resolve any technical issues. This role will be responsible for triaging and resolving tier 1 and 2 support tickets in a 24 hour environment. Assisting the IT team with hardware setup, new hire equipment coordination, and various IT administrative tasks.
If you enjoy the challenge of rolling up your sleeves and jumping in to solve technology and hardware related problems, this would be an excellent opportunity for you!Responsibilities
- Provide front-line support to end users on various technical issues
- Troubleshoot and support Apple hardware, software, and peripherals
- Answer questions and resolve helpdesk requests in a timely manner
- Provide friendly customer support for the entire organization while maintaining SLAs
- Maintain ownership of the support request
- Log details of the interaction within the support tool
- Consult with members of the IT team on possible solutions to complex and recurring problems
- Set up new hire equipment including laptops, monitors, and other accessories
- Help support user accounts across various internal and external systems
- Assist in setting up hardware and internal software systems
- Assist with writing documentation and technical instructions
- Ensure compliance with IT operating procedures and ensure accuracy in logs
- Assist with obtaining and replacing equipment if necessary
- Support existing IT infrastructure
- Assist with boxing and shipping of equipment
- Install and configure new IT equipment
- Other responsibilities as assigned
- 2+ years of experience in a desktop support or IT support role in an enterprise environment
- Proficiency with Apple products and supported software
- Exceptional customer service skills and patience is a must
- Experience diagnosing, debugging and resolving technical issues
- Familiarity supporting Apple hardware and products
- Being a team player who is also willing to ask questions
- Ability to work independently and prioritize tasks
- Ability to pay close attention to detail while performing technical tasks
- Ability to write clear and concise documentation
- Excellent time management, organizational, written, and verbal communication skills
- Experience working with a ticket-based support system
- Ability to move IT equipment weighing up to 25 pounds, occasionally up to 50 pounds
- Remote Desktop support
- Apple Certified Support Professional certification
- Experience supporting common corporate cloud applications
- Experience with MDM and common issues
Note that candidates must be located in the continental U.S.
ID.me Covid Vaccination Requirement
All current and future employees are required to receive their COVID-19 vaccinations, unless a reasonable accommodation is approved. Employees not in compliance with this policy will be placed on leave and will be terminated if no valid reason for not getting the COVID-19 vaccine is provided.
Purpose: In accordance with ID.me's duty to provide and maintain a workplace that is free of known hazards, we are adopting this policy to safeguard the health of our employees and their families; our customers and visitors; and the community at large from COVID-19 that may be reduced by vaccinations. This policy will comply with all applicable laws and is based on guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and local health authorities, as applicable.
Reasonable Accommodation: Current and future employees in need of an exemption from this policy due to a medical reason, or because of a sincerely held religious belief must submit a completed Request for Accommodation form to the human resources department to begin the interactive accommodation process as soon as possible after vaccination deadlines have been announced (September 13th) and an offer of employment has been made. Accommodations will be granted where they do not cause ID.me undue hardship or pose a direct threat to the health and safety of others.
Vision: To be the world's leading digital identity network empowering people to control their own information and to prove their credentials across all channels: online, call center, and in-person.
Mission: To make the world a more trusted place by delivering the highest level of security with the least amount of friction at the lowest possible cost.
People: We have an audacious mission. We aim to fix the identity layer of the internet. Billions of people will live better lives with more trust and convenience thanks to ID.me. We are like Special Forces. We take on the most difficult challenges with amazing teammates.
ID.me Core Values: *Don't be a jerk. *Always compete. *Ask questions like a 5-year old. *Inspire people with your passion. *Make something better every day. *Treat each customer like your favorite family member. *Own your mistakes so you can learn from them. *Details are everything. *Communicate like a scientist. *Be truthful (even when it's hard). *Reflect ID.me's values in your actions. *Act like an owner.
ID.me Career Site & Culture Deck: https://www.id.me/careers