IT Manager at Lilt (Indianapolis, IN)
| Indianapolis, IN
Sorry, this job was removed at 1:05 a.m. (CST) on Saturday, June 4, 2022
Who we are
Lilt is a language translation services and technology company. We're building the next generation of localization, making it possible for every organization to communicate with their customers in the language of their choice through Lilt's high-quality, scalable, and affordable translation services.
We recruit the world's best human translators and equip them with our software, allowing them to translate better and faster than ever. By combining human expertise and machine efficiency in a complete enterprise localization solution, we can deliver technology-enabled translation services to our customers.
Lilt is backed by some of the world's leading investors including Sequoia Capital, Intel Capital, and Redpoint. Our customers include some of the largest Fortune 500 companies in the world who rely on Lilt every day to provide more personal customer experiences in 300+ languages.
Our team has hubs in the Bay Area, Indianapolis, Washington DC, Berlin, Dublin, and the UK.
What you’ll do
In collaboration with our VP of Business Operations, the IT Manager will enable the achievement of our revenue goals by identifying, building out, and improving business opportunities, systems, and processes for our go to market teams.
This position will be based out of our Indianapolis office and employees will be expected to come into the office in a hybrid capacity.
Key responsibilities include:
- Own day to day administration and full lifecycle of Lilt-wide tools, including productivity (Gsuite, Slack, etc) along with management (MDM, anti-virus, etc)
- Maximize employee productivity by rationalizing and optimally configuring company-wide software; help us grow and adopt new tools while protecting against unnecessary tool sprawl
- Manage procurement and lifecycle of employee laptops across Mac, Windows, and Linux users
- Support HR in creating an excellent employee experience
- Partner with Finance to define and manage IT budget
- Manage IT equipment and solutions for Lilt’s offices
- Partner with Compliance, Security, and leadership to develop, implement, and enforce risk management controls
- Create and maintain helpdesk workflow; quickly and effectively triage and resolve helpdesk tickets
- Create and maintain relevant documentation (IT policies, procedures, how-to’s, etc)
- Support vendor management (security analysis, business requirements, etc)
Successful candidates will have:
- Service mindset: cares deeply about understanding and meeting the needs of colleagues
- 3+ years managing IT at a small company, or 6+ years as IT specialist with a team
- Strong background in SaaS productivity and communication tools (GSuite, Slack, Atlassian suite)
- Familiar with industry best practices, governance and operating model around productivity tools
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Familiar supporting Windows, Mac, and Linux users
- Bonus points if you …
- Hold a relevant certification (ITIL, CITP, CISA…)
- Have direct management experience, including supervising consultants and external vendor resources
- Have set up IT helpdesk workflows from scratch
What we offer
- Compensation: Competitive salary, meaningful equity, and 401k matching.
- Health care: Employees receive coverage of medical, dental, and vision insurance.
- Monthly lifestyle benefit stipend via the Fringe platform to allow employees to customize benefits to their lifestyle
Authorization to work in the U.S. is a precondition of employment.
All US employees are required to be vaccinated per Lilt's Company policy (some exceptions may apply)
Lilt is an equal opportunity employer. We extend equal opportunity to all individuals without regard to an individual’s race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic characteristics, veteran or marital status, pregnancy, or any other classification protected by applicable local, state or federal laws. We are committed to the principles of fair employment and the elimination of all discriminatory practices.
More Information on Lilt
Lilt operates in the Information Technology industry. The company is located in San Francisco, CA and Indianapolis, IN. Lilt was founded in 2015. It has 288 total employees. To see all 34 open jobs at Lilt, click here.
Read Full Job Description