Archer is an aerospace company based in San Jose, California building an all-electric vertical takeoff and landing aircraft with a mission to advance the benefits of sustainable air mobility. We are designing, manufacturing, and operating an all-electric aircraft that can carry four passengers for 60 miles at speeds of up to 150 mph while producing minimal noise.
Our sights are set high and our problems are hard, and we believe that diversity in the workplace is what makes us smarter, drives better insights, and will ultimately lift us all to success. We are dedicated to cultivating an equitable and inclusive environment that embraces our differences, and supports and celebrates all of our team members.
What You’ll Do
- Act as owner of architecture, technology selection, and build-out of systems for Archer Manufacturing.
- Lead initiatives to analyze complex business problems to be solved w/ automated systems
- Plan, manage, and control the activities of external consultants/contractors, systems analysts, integration developers, & other roles in identifying, evaluating, and developing systems and procedures that are cost effective and meet user requirements
- Bring expertise or identify subject matter experts in support of multi-functional needs to identify, interpret, and produce recommendations that support company goals/needs
- Advise Client business groups by providing technical and strategic direction to identify business issues and opportunities
- Act as main internal Client-group point of contact for Manufacturing Applications.
- Ensures that policies and procedures align with compliance or IT standards
- Select, develop, and evaluate personnel ensuring efficient operation of the function
- Design conformity to, and perform procedures to support Compliance requirements (SOX, ISO, and other)
- Ensure documentation of internal procedures and Client-facing Help Guides
- Participate in process definition to support changes in maturity as Archer grows
- Create, update, and report appropriate metrics to the IT Leadership Team
- Provide support for office-based and remote personnel
What You Need
- 10+ years of enterprise applications experience with a heavy emphasis on Manufacturing (Aerospace/Aviation)
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a computer, engineering, or technical field
- Ability to be detailed in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to move and lift IT equipment as necessary, including PCs, servers, and rack equipment