Karat's purpose is to unlock opportunity, and we built the world's first Interviewing Cloud to conduct predictive, fair, and enjoyable technical interviews 24/7. Karat helps companies expand interviewing capacity, unlock developer time, and raise engineering quality so they can hire smarter and grow faster, and create more opportunities for software engineers. From our industry-leading solutions to Karat's Brilliant Black Minds program, the work we do here matters. We're a team of passionate, focused, human-centric team, and we want you to join us!
Come join our Customer Operations team
Our Customer Operations team is committed to empowering our customer partnerships with tool automation, insightful analytics and a higher level of support through the customer journey with a human centered 5-star approach.
What you will do
As an Integration Support Specialist at Karat, you will ensure clean system integrations and help clients effectively utilize the performance data and insights offered through our products and services. Utilizing a variety of technical skills and with deep knowledge of Greenhouse Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS), technical account workflows, and system integrations, you will be essential in ensuring performance success to our customers.
- Support system integration setup and long-term performance between Greenhouse and the Karat product.
- Work independently and collaboratively for continuous improvement in facilitating and accelerating client set-up as well as deployment.
- Plan, test and implement infrastructure and appropriate environments for clients and internal teams.
- Create and maintain training content and documentation on our knowledge base, updating internal documents when appropriate.
- Collaborate with R&D to identify issues, enhancement, and feature requests from clients.
- Ensure client measurement and performance remains uninterrupted during product changes and upgrades.
The experience you will bring
- 2+ years in a technical support, customer-facing role
- Strong track record of correctly identifying and understanding tricky technical issues within HR or recruiting systems (Greenhouse strongly preferred)
- History engaging with organizational leadership (externally or internally)
- Familiarity in recruiting, TAM workflows, system training and/or testing a plus
- Experience with a variety of systems, such as: Google Suite, Microsoft Suite, Slack, Smartsheet, Support Ticket Systems, etc.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Comfortable working both collaborative and independently in a highly ambiguous, quick-change environment
This is a full-time, hourly position. Immigration sponsorship is not available.
Karat's HQ is based in Seattle, Washington, but we are open to remote candidates for this role (within the U.S.).
Benefits of joining Karat
Karat strives to offer everything you need to best support you today, tomorrow, and beyond. We're proud of our current offerings, and highlight some of our team's favorites below. There are more, just feel free to ask!
Compensation / Time Off:
- Highly competitive salary and stock options
- 401(k) with company match
- Generous paid PTO (see below) and Sick Leave (10 days per year)
- Flexible Time Off Policy for salaried positions
- Three weeks accrued per year for hourly positions
- Global Parental Leave (16 weeks paid with additional 8 weeks transition back to work in part-time capacity)
- 20 paid Company Holidays for 2022
Benefits / Wellness:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance via Cigna or Kaiser (for CA-based employees)
- 100% premium covered for employees
- 70% premium covered for dependents
- FSA, STD, LTD, Standard Life Insurance, and Optional Life Insurance
- Mental Wellness offerings such as Calm, Happify, Talkspace, Modern Health, and more
- $150 per month contribution to miscellaneous benefit/wellness of employee's choice
Learn more about us
Statement of Inclusivity:
In keeping with our beliefs and goals, no employee or applicant will face discrimination or harassment based on: race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, age, gender, marital/domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability status, or veteran status. Above and beyond discrimination and harassment based on "protected categories," we also strive to prevent other subtler forms of inappropriate behavior (i.e., stereotyping) from ever gaining a foothold in our office. Whether blatant or hidden, barriers to success have no place at Karat.
We value a diverse workforce: people of color, womxn, and LGBTQIA+ individuals are strongly encouraged to apply.
If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know at [email protected] .