Integration Manager at DO NOT USE - Fishawack Health (Remote)
Integration Manager (12 Month Secondment)
The Integration Manager works under the supervision of the Integration Director to coordinate the integration of all acquired entities into Fishawack. They are a champion of organization and are the steward of the integration roadmap. The integration team’s objective is to guide and shepherd new acquisition partners into the organization, and to facilitate relationships across the Fishawack, all while minimizing disruption. In this role, the ID supports the organization’s strategic priority of expanding our services, capabilities, and solutions across the healthcare continuum through strategic acquisitions and organizational integration.
- Collaboration with the integration team, Group Services and Capability leaders and relevant team members to coordinate projects across multiple integrations
- Supporting relationships with leaders and those with operational responsibility in new acquisitions to assist and facilitate integration tasks
- Tracking progress and providing regular status updates to all Stakeholders
- Analysis of integration progress and timelines; identifying dependencies, flagging to relevant teams, and recommending timeline alterations where relevant; identifying potential “pinch points” where workload may be too great on either a new acquisition or existing function and recommending alterations.
- Project management of new acquisition integrations. Duties include scheduling, documentation, stakeholder and internal team communications, timeline management, workshop preparation and outcome analysis, problem resolution and other tasks as required.
- Support in overall delivery of integration roadmaps
- Support the Integration Director in working closely with FH Group Services to ensure all plans meet their integration objectives
- Contribute to production of documents, slides and other assets for board meetings, integration updates, and other collaboration with the wider business.
- Support Integration Director in communications initiatives to support understanding of integration activities both internally and within newly acquired teams
- Embody the pillars of our integration philosophy: voice, collaboration, momentum, and harmony.
- Attend workshops and meetings as needed throughout integration process; Document outcomes and actions as required
- Liaise with third-party consulting partners, as required
Core Competencies for this Position
- Continuous learning and self-development
- Excellent methodology and planning skills
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to maintain a positive and proactive attitude
- Embraces change
- Organized and strong attention to detail
Internal / External Interactions
- This is an internal role, with no client-facing responsibilities.
A typical month might look like this:
- Daily interaction with integration team (Head of Integration and Integration Director)
- Weekly collaboration with group services departmental leaders
- Weekly collaboration with new acquisition
- Travel may be necessary at times (when pandemic restrictions lift)
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
Entry-level experience in operations, project management or other comparable department. This candidate has an early understanding of the business, its structure and core capabilities.