This position is responsible for developing the Dropbox strategy for the manufacturing industry. Working with cross-functional teams, you will help to develop and drive the GTM plans, industry technology partnerships, product features/solutions and sales for these markets.
You will work closely with global teams across:
Sales - To develop our manufacturing solutions and support our largest customers
Product Development - To highlight the workflows that matter for our manufacturing users
Marketing - To co-develop a buyer audience framework and define our GTM in the manufacturing vertical
Partnerships - To identify the integration partnerships and strategic alliances that will speed up workflows in manufacturing. Responsibilities:
- Develop a company-wide vision for Dropbox in manufacturing and gain executive buy-in
- You will help package Dropbox products and features into solutions to solve for manufacturing customer problems. Inclusive of discovery, identifying issues and opportunities, and leveraging business insights to develop compelling business cases.
- You will develop consultative and trusted advisor relationships with key internal and external partners. Building a strong and collaborative relationship with the Dropbox product management and engineering teams.
- Partner with marketing to design industry campaigns that help to increase our market share
- You will be responsible for customer engagements for selected manufacturing accounts and deliver industry presentations and sales support
- 10+ years of experience with a major company in the manufacturing industry or technology industry
- 5+ years Experience of software solutions implementation and managing business change in a modern manufacturing environment.
- Deep Knowledge of the manufacturing supply chain and solutions from initial planning through to distribution. Extensive experience of different software and cloud solutions widely in use today.
- Able to effectively communicate with business leaders
- Ability to align Dropbox’s corporate strategy with a new industry solution and deliver executive presentations.
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with key technology and business partners
- Strong time and project management skills – ability to lead multiple projects and prioritize under tight deadlines
- A degree in related field; MBA a plus