As an Implementation Manager at Moveworks, you will be responsible for the successful delivery of the Moveworks platform, coaching customers as they navigate the new frontier of deploying a Machine Learning-based chatbot with true automation capabilities. You will understand the Moveworks platform, the customer’s requirements, and criteria for a successful launch.
As the customer’s first introduction to Moveworks Customer Success, you play a key role to ensure they are set up for success and in parallel help our product team evolve our platform as we implement new features. We are a team of pioneers, building out a motion in a new space - come with ideas, an appetite to learn, and an eagerness to continue to break out of the norm and do the best work of your career.
If you’re ready to do the best work of your career and help build an enduring company in the process, we would love to meet you!
Who we are:
Moveworks is revolutionizing how companies support their employees — with the first AI platform that makes getting help at work effortless. Using advanced conversational AI built for the enterprise, Moveworks gives employees exactly what they need, from IT support to HR help to policy information. Our platform allows customers like DocuSign, Broadcom, and Western Digital to move forward on what matters.
Founded in 2016, Moveworks has raised $315 million in funding, at a valuation of $2.1 billion. We’ve been named to the Forbes AI 50 list for three consecutive years, while earning recognition as the Best Chatbot Solution at the 2021 AI Breakthrough Awards. Above all, we’ve built an AI company that puts people first, which is why both Inc. and the San Francisco Business Times called Moveworks one of the Best Workplaces of 2021.
Come join one of the fastest-growing teams on the planet!
What you'll do:
- You lead customers through the initial implementation of Moveworks as well as new product offerings
- You develop trusted advisor relationships with customer project team and project sponsors to ensure the implementation is aligned with their success criteria and business value
- You will evolve and iterate on our implementation strategy
- You partner cross-functionally to translate business needs and product requirements into solutions for customers
- You partner with the Product organization as a champion for customers, sharing insights from the field in product design and development cycles
- You partner with the Sales organization to create implementation plans for prospective customers
- You partner with the Customer Success Manager to ensure a seamless transition to post-launch engagement and support
- You develop a deep understanding of the Moveworks suite of products
- You will adapt quickly to product changes and limitations, and communicate these strategically to stakeholders
What do you bring to the table?
- You have 2+ years experience of leading software implementation (SaaS preferred) with enterprise customers
- Project management experience (scope control, budgeting, estimating and resource management)
- You can creatively propose technical solutions to challenging problems and communicate technical concepts and specifications clearly and efficiently
- Process focused with strong problem-solving ability - always searching for a smarter, better way to achieve a goal
- You have experience building strong internal and external relationships, including with senior-level executives throughout companies
- You are diplomatic, have tact and you are poised under pressure
- You possess a voracious appetite to learn and grow
- You have completed a Bachelor’s degree or relevant experience
- You are willing to travel 10-25% of the time