HRIS People Systems Analyst at Carvana
Working At Carvana You Will Notice That…
If you like disrupting the norm and are looking to join a company revolutionizing an industry then you will LOVE what Carvana has done for the car buying experience. Buying a car the old fashioned way sucks and we are working hard to make it NOT suck. I mean, have you seen our vending machines? We are looking for people who are excited to thrive in an environment of impactful change. Team spirit is evident at Carvana and every day we let our passions and creativity foster innovation. We take big swings, set ambitious goals, and challenge each other to make data- and process-driven decisions in everything we do.
About the team and position
The People Systems Analyst will play an important role on Carvana’s People Systems Team by serving as a key point of contact for people system related questions and issues including system access, troubleshooting of issues and errors, new system implementations and end user support. This role will partner closely with our other HRIS team members who are actively administering Workday and our Recruiting Systems to ensure we are managing all of our people systems as efficiently and effectively as possible as we grow!
What you’ll be doing:
- Support the Implementation of Absence Soft, our new leaves management software, and subsequent administration once live.
- Deliver superior end-user support for existing people systems including but not limited to Absence Soft, Text HR, Text Recruit, and Glint to Carvana employees, managers, and people operations users.
- Serves as functional expert and key point of contact for systems related questions.
- Resolves data discrepancies and conducts frequent audits to ensure data integrity, consistency, and accuray.
- Manage user access requests and other support tickets submitted via the service desk portal.
- Maintains procedural manuals, Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s), and system documentation.
- Other duties as assigned.
What you should know/have:
- Minimum of 2 years of experience with HR Systems configuration
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or related field strongly preferred
- Attention to detail, with strong organizational, analytic and problem-solving skills
- Customer service focused with a high sense of urgency
- Ability to support and communicate policy and procedure
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills (written and verbal) to successfully work with internal customers, cross-functional teams, and outside vendors
- Ability to be self-directed and proactive in work activities
- Able to handle sensitive information with the highest degree of integrity and confidentiality
- Ability to work on multiple projects and meet multiple deadlines
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, particularly excel
What we’ll offer in return
- Full-Time Salary Position with a competitive salary
- Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits
- 401K with company match
- A multitude of perks including student loan payments, discounts on vehicles, benefits for your pets, and much more
- A great wellness program to keep you healthy and happy both physically and mentally
- Access to opportunities to expand your skillset and share your knowledge with others across the organization
- A company culture of promotions from within, with a start-up atmosphere allowing for varied and rapid career development
- A seat in one of the fastest-growing companies in the country
To be able to do your job at Carvana, there are some basic requirements we want to share with you.
- Must be able to read, write, speak and understand English.
Of course, we’ll make any reasonable accommodations for those with disabilities to perform the essential functions of their jobs.
Hiring is contingent on passing a complete background check. This role is not eligible for visa sponsorship.
Carvana is an equal employment opportunity employer. All applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, age, mental or physical disability, protected veteran status, or genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. Carvana also prohibits harassment of applicants or employees based on any of these protected categories.
Please note this job description is not designed to contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.