HR Generalist/Office Manager at Files.com (Phoenix, AZ)
Location: Scottsdale, AZ (Old Town)
If you have a passion for HR functions and building new things, you'll love this opportunity with Files.com. You would be an invaluable part of our small tight-knit group in our Scottsdale office and have the opportunity to manage a variety of activities across several business functions, including HR, facilities, travel management and admin support. There are plenty of opportunities to own a project, see it to fruition and be on the ground floor of a growing company to build amazing HR practices and programs.
Big Company Benefits: You'll get full Health/Dental/Vision Insurance coverage (plus 75% of Spouse/Family coverage too), 401(k) with generous matching, 11 Company Holidays per year, and 20 PTO/Vacation days.
Our Scottsdale office is located in the heart of Old Town Scottsdale. We have a gorgeous spacious office with huge windows (☀️), free drinks, craft coffee (☕️), and free breakfast every day.
That's right: Free Breakfast Every Day! 🍳🥓
Our Old Town location gives you direct access to the most amazing lunch and happy hour spots.
This office is a brand new location for Files.com.
The HR Generalist/Office Manager will coordinate and oversee HR and administrative duties to ensure the office operates efficiently and smoothly. In addition, they will support the HR team with general HR duties.The ideal candidate will be experienced in handling a wide range of support tasks and enjoys routine and smaller office culture. This role requires excellent organization, attention to detail, problem-solving, and the ability to interact with staff at all levels, while maintaining a high level of professionalism.
The HR Generalist/Office Manager will report to the Director of HR.
- Support HR work generally including onboarding, offboarding and benefits management.
- Oversee company travel for onsite team meetings, by managing our flights, hotel, conference rooms, dinners, outings, catering, etc.
- Oversee and support all administrative duties and ensure office is operating smoothly
- Perform general office/facilities management duties
- Manage the inventory of office and kitchen supplies
- Maintain office facilities and equipment by assisting with procurement and routine maintenance and upkeep
- Perform receptionist duties
- Receive and sort any incoming mail and deliveries and handle any outgoing mail
- Coordinate in-office company events
- Partner with and manage vendors
This role is expected to be 75% HR Generalist tasks and 25% Office Manager tasks.
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of 1-2 years’ experience working as an Administrative Assistant or Office Manager, preferably in a small office setting
- Minimum of 1 year HR experience
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office & Google products
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Must have exceptional attention to detail
- Must be a self-stater
- Ability to lift up to 25 lbs
Files.com is an enterprise secure file transfer & automation app with over 6,000 paying business customers, including Target, Canonical, UPS, Leica, DirecTV, GoPro, Marriott, and more.
Files.com was bootstrapped by our founder and has been profitable since its founding in 2010. We recently raised $46.5 million of growth equity from Silicon Valley-based Riverwood Capital to accelerate our growth.