Our communications team brings the Dropbox story to life and shares it with the world. From news announcements to user stories to speaking engagements, our work takes many forms and reaches diverse, international audiences. We build compelling narratives to help people connect with our product, brand, and vision.
As the Head of Internal Communications, you will join a team of storytellers and communicators responsible for crafting the way Dropbox interacts with its employees to help inform, motivate, and inspire them. In this role, you will report to the VP of Communications, partner with cross-functional organizations, and lead a high-performing team to develop, execute, and own our integrated internal communications strategy.
- Deliver an integrated internal communications strategy that builds employees’ understanding of the business and their role in future growth, while maintaining a sense of culture and connection
- Lead the internal comms team, continuing to scale its impact across the company while supporting each individual’s goals and growth
- Partner closely with senior executives and cross-functional stakeholders, and act as a trusted advisor on employee-related issues
- Drive engagement across all employee channels and internal events, both in-person and virtual, including company-wide and organizational-level All Hands, executive Q&As, leadership offsites, the company intranet, Slack campaigns, email cascades, and manager toolkits
- Regularly assist on financial milestones, including quarterly earnings and M&A activity
- Work closely with VP of Comms and Corporate team
- 12+ years of experience with internal communications, HR/employee communications and/or PR. Journalism or marketing experience a plus
- Excellent writing, communication, and critical thinking skills
- Strong people management and leadership skills.
- The ability to work directly with senior executives and inspire confidence
- A strong understanding of messaging strategy, storytelling and narrative development within an organization
- An extraordinary attention to detail, along with a strong work ethic, and a love of what you do