Growth Onboarding Specialist at Klaviyo (Remote)
At Klaviyo, we value the unique backgrounds, experiences and perspectives each Klaviyo (we call ourselves Klaviyos) brings to our workplace each and every day. We believe everyone deserves a fair shot at success and appreciate the experiences each person brings beyond the traditional job requirements. If you’re a close but not exact match with the description, we hope you’ll still consider applying.
Growth Onboarding Specialists are a critical part of supporting our Entrepreneur customer segment at Klaviyo. As a Growth Onboarding Specialist, your mission is to exceed our customer’s expectations when helping to set them up for long-term success on the platform.
We are looking for a Growth Onboarding Specialist that is excited about providing a best-in-class Onboarding experience to customers who are new to Klaviyo. This is a great opportunity for someone with a passion for customer success and an aptitude for learning new technology. We are interested in individuals who have a track record of finding creative solutions to unique problems, who thrive in challenging situations, and want to apply these skills to solve for customers using our software at scale.
The Growth Onboarding Specialist is responsible for guiding new Klaviyo customers through their first 30 days of setup on the platform. This includes communicating thoughtfully via 1:1 or 1:many interactions that are critical to drive strong product adoption, eliminate friction for our user base, and create lasting relationships with our customers.
We are looking for an Onboarding Specialist who is passionate about providing the best onboarding experience and support to our West Coast/APAC territory customers.
How you will make a difference:
- Onboard 20-25 new clients at a time to set them up for long-term success while providing strategic guidance and Klaviyo best practices.
- Proactively review customer dashboards, address any open issues and ensure consistent messaging and appropriate escalation.
- Diagnose software issues and resolve customer complaints using established processes
- Provide support and guidance on technical and non-technical related questions (e.g: marketing, sales, other eCommerce setup questions) to build out customer's initial campaigns.
- Monitors onboarding health across all new customers and acts as a point of escalation.
- Give feedback to Product/Engineering on product improvements to enhance customer engagement.
- Document troubleshooting and problem resolution steps.
- Contribute to a positive team environment of collaboration, customer empathy, equality, and inclusion.
Who you are:
- 1+ years of customer success experience with a track record for building and nurturing relationships
- A thoughtful communicator who is adept at using a variety of channels that require both written and verbal skills.
- A track record for creative problem solving for customers and end users.
- Thrives in a collaborative environment
- Excellent organizational and project management skills.
- Excellent communication skills via phone, video conference and email.
- Able to adapt in a quickly changing environment
- Experience with: Microsoft Office Suite, G-Suite, Google Sheets, PowerPoint
- Track record managing customer relationships through Salesforce or similar CRMs
- Experience using email marketing platforms and E-Commerce platforms a plus
Get to Know Klaviyo
Klaviyo is a world-leading marketing automation platform dedicated to accelerating revenue and customer connection for online businesses. Klaviyo makes it easy to store, access, analyze and use transactional and behavioral data to power highly-targeted customer and prospect communications. The company's hybrid customer-data and marketing-platform model allows companies to grow by fostering direct relationships with customers, without giving up their valuable data to popular big-tech ad platforms. Over 265,000 innovative companies like Unilever, Custom Ink, Living Proof and Huckberry sell more with Klaviyo. Learn more at www.klaviyo.com.
If you are a Colorado resident and this role is a remote role, you can receive additional information about the compensation and benefits for this role, which we will provide upon request. Requests can be submitted here. Additional information regarding benefits can be found here.
Klaviyo is committed to diversity and to a policy of equal employment opportunity and non-discrimination. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.