Bombora provides a global B2B intent platform powered by the world’s largest publisher data co-op. Our data allows sales teams to base their actions on the knowledge of which companies are in-market for their products and empowers marketing teams to practice #SustainableMarketing. We process billions of content interactions daily to detect intent signals from companies around the world.
Bombora is growing and we need you to help us succeed!
As a Global Customer Support Analyst you will be responsible for helping our customers and internal team members by delivering various operational needs. Our team provides consultative support through technical knowledge, problem-solving, and responding to all requests to maximize customer satisfaction. Bomborians value (to name a few) putting people first, growing themselves at Bombora, and believe flexibility is key. We are looking for a hardworking, action-oriented person who is mentally agile and ready to jump in and impact the team.
You are collaborative, detail-oriented, responsive, eager, and have a strong process focus. You will have a wide range of responsibilities - from reporting to user creation to troubleshooting. Still, the primary key to success in this role will be to maintain a positive working attitude and be ready to rise to the challenge of communicating thoughtful, complex solutions that help drive our customers’ success and grow their business.
- Perform customer support inclusive of UI account set up/maintenance, data management, and responding to ad hoc queries while adhering to SLAs
- Develop and analyze standard and custom Company Surge® data reports
- Build and analyze historical reports and performance dashboards using Company Surge® data
- Provide technical support for Looker, Google Analytics, and internal Integrations
- Be a steward of clean company data inclusive of system audits
- Collaborate cross-departmentally to achieve company objectives
- 1+ years of experience in a support-oriented role
- Advanced Excel experience; basic SQL, Looker, Salesforce, and HubSpot experience a plus
- Customer support mentality - creating a great experience for our customers
- A self-starter attitude and are eager to learn
- A customer-centric mindset
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Strong problem solving and technical skills
- Strong organization and prioritization skills
- Great communication skills both written and verbal
Perks and Benefits
- Health / Dental / Vision
- Flexible Spending / Health Spending Accounts
- Unlimited Vacation / Paid Holidays / Summer Fridays
- Education / Tuition Assistance / Annual Learning Stipend
- 401K / Match
- Generous Parental Leave (16 weeks primary/12 secondary)
- Commuter Benefits
- On Demand Learning (Udemy)
- Team Lunches / Outings / Events (Yes! We found a way to do virtually!)
- Offices (for when you want one)
- The salary range for this position is $60,000. to $65,000. base, plus bonus target of $10,000. Actual compensation may vary and will be based on a candidate’s qualifications, skills, experience, and location.
At Bombora, we embrace diversity because it breeds innovation. Bombora is an equal opportunity employer and participates in E-Verify. Employment offers are contingent upon completion of successful background checks.