Fulfillment Specialist at Thrive Market (Philadelphia, PA)
| Philadelphia, PA
Sorry, this job was removed at 6:47 a.m. (CST) on Thursday, June 16, 2022
By clicking Apply Now you agree to share your profile information with the hiring company.
ABOUT THRIVE MARKET
Thrive Market was founded in 2014 with a mission to make healthy living easy and affordable for everyone. As an online, membership-based market, we deliver the highest quality healthy and sustainable products at member-only prices, while matching every paid membership with a free one for someone in need. Every day, we leverage innovative technology and member-first thinking to help our over 1,000,000+ members find better products, support better brands, and build a better world in the process. We recently reached a significant milestone by becoming a Certified B Corporation, making us the largest grocer to earn this coveted qualification.
At Thrive Market, we have fun, we love what we do and it shows by our expansive growth. Our Thrivers are the backbone of our success.
With the launch of our brand new Fulfillment Center in Hanover Township, PA, we have some exciting employment opportunities. Come experience all that we offer and Thrive along with us!
We currently have openings for Fulfillment Thrivers to join our amazing team where you'll be on the front lines contributing to awesome member experiences! That same experience applies to co-workers, the community, and our vendors.
Current Day & Evening Shift Schedules:
Weekday (Day Shift): Monday - Thursday: 6:00 AM to 4:30 PM (4 10 hour shifts)
Weekday (Evening Shift): Monday - Thursday: 6:00 PM to 4:30 AM (4 10 hour shifts)
- Stow, scan, pick, pack, load, unload, inspect and audit all with safety, care and speed
- Perform other duties as assigned with the flexibility to rotate to other departments and work extended hours, as necessary
- High school diploma or equivalent (GED)
- Prior logistics, fulfillment and/or industry experience preferred
- Experience with hand-held scanners
- Honest with the highest integrity
- Dedicated to quality and high standards
- Supportive of values following policies and procedures
- Positive, ambitious, energetic, hardworking with a strong work ethic
- A team player with exceptional communication who is well organized and has an eye for detail
- Able to stand and walk for extended periods of time, frequently reaching with hands and arms, twisting, bending, stooping, squatting, lifting and carrying, pushing, and pulling up to 50 lbs
BELONG TO A BETTER COMPANY
- Comprehensive health benefits (medical, dental, vision, life, and disability)
- Competitive pay + equity
- Multiple work schedules available
- Opportunities for advancement. We have programs that will start you on a path and train you along the way
- Coverage for Life Coaching & Therapy Sessions on our holistic mental health and well-being platform
- Free Thrive Market membership and discount on private label products
- Casual atmosphere and great people to work with
We're a community of more than 1 Million + members who are united by a singular belief: It should be easy to find better products, support better brands, make better choices, and build a better world in the process.
Thrive Market is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBTQ employer
At Thrive Market, our goal is to be a diverse and inclusive workplace that is representative, at all job levels, of the members we serve and the communities we operate in. We’re proud to be an inclusive company and an Equal Opportunity Employer and we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind. We believe that diversity and inclusion among our teammates are critical to our success as a company, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool. If you’re thinking about joining our team, we expect that you would agree!
If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability, please email us at [email protected] and we’ll be happy to assist you.
© Thrive Market 2022 All rights reserved
Read Full Job Description